No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:CENA smark stopfucking with us man

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Btw just realized with 10 players we are likely looking at about 4 scum or so. :lol

Pendex

Reaction score
Anyway, this is probably a bus

Yay for likely scum flip but game probably ends tomorrow

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if only I had more shots tonight :DEAD:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If we don't get Barry here, this is it. Town has lost this game.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
my main issue with the survivor claim is it came at a time where it puts him in a position where town will be afraid to lynch him or lose, which is, a perfect position to be as deep scum. both him and cereal killer have put themselves in "if you claim me town could suffer" claims. difference id say is cereal killers thoughts are slimey as fuck
Nah I have him as pro-town, he doesn't pledge to vengeful Pendex/Barry otherwise

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also another crazy thing is I probably could have gone another phase without claiming and watched Ratchet or Jeff get lynched. Me claiming here is me trying to steer town in the right direction.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah I have him as pro-town, he doesn't pledge to vengeful Pendex/Barry otherwise
oh I agree the way he went about it was fine. i guess i should have been more clear lol i dont sus CK. the main point im making is how and when Ekko came about it anyways, its very "ah, cant lynch me now im the survivor lol".

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
upset-crying.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
got em

Vote: Silent Bite

Vote: Sister Abigail

did say I can compromise on abi though so

vote: SA

actually no

Vote: Jeff

@Sister Abigail claim now

vote pendex

i see absolutely 0 way they are not scum

actually probably best to unvote for now

Unvote

Vote Jeff

I don’t think we need to drag this out any longer.

Unvote

Fine.

unvote

I need to think. pendex busdrive and we are missing a jailkeeper flip that we KNOW is out there. I know I'm town, mando lying makes no sense.

Vote Pendex

Whatever happens here I’ve enjoyed this game

Vote Pendex

That settles it for me

if it pleases you vote lynch SA

this vote is just as good as no vote

try to be reasonable juice. u have direct info from mando lol

the problem is even if half the scum team bus I still need to convince some townies on jeff

Vote: Jeff

for posterity mostly.

Sigh, guess I really do have to claim here. It always goes against my Mafia philosophy to claim and I always shiver when I have to do. I thought town would be smart enough to understand just how CONFIDENT I was in Barry last phase, but not a single person listened. I am a 2x watcher. I watched Wang N2 and saw Barry visit him. This told me Barry killed Wang and was CONFIRMED scum. I didn't want to come out last day with that info because I hadn't used my second shot yet. I watched him over someone like Juice because I thought Juice was already going to get enough attention N2 and Wang was someone I town read and thought could be a good low key kill for scum. I liked his reads and thought he had a finger on the pulse of the game. I did not do anything N1 because I felt it was too early. Did nothing N3 because there was no kill. N4 I watched Juice and got NO RESULT. So something fucky had to have happened. One of the reasons I like to not claim is because it also keeps scum guessing what I am and what I am doing. Yeah it might cause some suss, but at least it doesn't give information to scum thay they can use for their advantage. With me being watcher as well, I am dubious of Jeff's claim. While I could see there being a tracker and a watcher in this game, with there being no kill last night and Mando saying he role blocked Jeff, I think it's very likely Jeff is mates with Barry. I think the two of them together could have caused enough chaos for town and put us in the position that we are now. We've waited too long to go after Barry and I bet they're fucking killing themselves with laughter that they're both still around. Enough is enough.

Vote Barry

VOTE: SA

town in such a bad position - and not offering yourself up for confirmed mafia. Is not a town play .

Nah fuck it I can get on this now

Vote SA

vote SA

:Cena4 def no buys

:heston :heston :heston :heston

Vote: SA

Get fuuuuucked bud

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

Final Day 5 Vote Count

The Grimch (1) - Sister Abigail
Sister Abigail (6) - Cereal Killer, Ekkologix, Turanga Leela, Mandalorian, Silent Bite, The Grimch
Silent Bite (1) - Pendex
Pendex (1) - Sky

Sister Abigail has been lynched.

ouatblue4.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

adc7aafccb61ac98b08e5ea937ccd8555933789f.pnj

You are Ingrid, better known as the Snow Queen
Role(s): Framer, Role Watcher, Rolestopper

"I am a monster, not because of my powers, but because of what I let them turn me into. I have to undo this."

Ingrid and her two sisters, Helga and Gerda, have a strong sisterly relationship. Helga and Gerda keep Ingrid's ice powers secret, but as they grow up, Ingrid wants to get rid of them and they go to see the sorcerer Rumplestiltskin, who gives her a pair of gloves in exchange for the three ribbons that Ingrid and her sisters wore as a sign of being there for each other. However, on one occasion where Ingrid forgets to wear her gloves, the Duke of Weselton makes advances on her and Ingrid attacks him with her powers. Helga finds out and refuses to believe the Duke's lies about Ingrid coming onto him. The Duke angrily insults Ingrid about her powers, making her angry enough to use her powers again. However this time, she accidentally hits Helga in the heart, causing her sister to turn into ice before shattering. Gerda arrives and finds out what has happened, calling Ingrid a monster before using the urn that Rumplestiltskin gave them as a failsafe, and trapping Ingrid inside it. Years later, Ingrid is accidentally released by Hans, who had attempted to use the urn to capture Elsa.

You are a Mafia Framer.
You will passively cause anyone visiting you at night to visit themselves instead. You will have no effect on any group actions.

You have the following active abilities:

You may kill someone each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action.
Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You may each night frame a player, causing that player to be viewed as mafia if investigated by any cop abilities.

You may watch a player each night and learn that player's role and the names of all the players that used a night action on that player.

You may each night target a player, making them unable to be targeted by any action on that night with the exception of killing actions.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other factions are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Night 5 will end in approximately 12 hours.

Last edited: