No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Your point does make sense regarding the execute, though if it were decided on my vote I still don't see why Smark adds votes that were made after the decision was made. I'm at least not going to read you scum based off that for now.

Regarding N0M, he's objectively stunk all game, but it gives me pause that Barry was the other one characterising what N0M did as a slip other than you, given I also read him scum. A distance, perhaps?
Well Smark has confirmed himself in thread that he includes all votes - even those that are inconsequential. He did it with the McHenry flip on day one if you go back and check. It’s his modding style, apparently.

It could be a potential distance, yes. However, it could have also be a Grim attempt to buddy me. What I will say though is that anyone who argues that Phenom has been any help at all in this game has to be covering for him and it confirms Phenol and whoever defends him as mafia for me. I don’t see how any town player can say that he’s done anything to help when he’s perfectly happy to admit not reading the thread and therefore can’t give any reads.

What irked me the most is his stance that more active players should be considered before him because we have things to go with on them. Makes me worry that this inactive thing is an act and he’s using it as a tactic to avoid being pressed on anything. The guy might of course be busy and stuff. The weekend will be the teller as he’s promised activity.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Well Smark has confirmed himself in thread that he includes all votes - even those that are inconsequential. He did it with the McHenry flip on day one if you go back and check. It’s his modding style, apparently.

It could be a potential distance, yes. However, it could have also be a Grim attempt to buddy me. What I will say though is that anyone who argues that Phenom has been any help at all in this game has to be covering for him and it confirms Phenol and whoever defends him as mafia for me. I don’t see how any town player can say that he’s done anything to help when he’s perfectly happy to admit not reading the thread and therefore can’t give any reads.

What irked me the most is his stance that more active players should be considered before him because we have things to go with on them. Makes me worry that this inactive thing is an act and he’s using it as a tactic to avoid being pressed on anything. The guy might of course be busy and stuff. The weekend will be the teller as he’s promised activity.
Yeah that's a shit thing to say, might fly on D1 but not in a game where we're down 4 townies (by his own estimation) on D2.

Question I put to you: has anyone in this game yet suggested that N0M has played in any way well?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

Quick pop in as I’m picking up dinner. I didn’t suggest that more active players should be considered before me, i was insinuating that if you can’t find scum in the players who are actively playing, that’s likely going to mean either bad or scum… :hayden3

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a shit thing to say, might fly on D1 but not in a game where we're down 4 townies (by his own estimation) on D2.

Question I put to you: has anyone in this game yet suggested that N0M has played in any way well?
I don’t think they have.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Quick pop in as I’m picking up dinner. I didn’t suggest that more active players should be considered before me, i was insinuating that if you can’t find scum in the players who are actively playing, that’s likely going to mean either bad or scum… :hayden3
Well we can’t all be scum can we? Because we’ve not lynched any mafia yet.

Laughable that you’d insinuate that people aren’t playing well though when a) you’ve contributed next to nothing and b) you haven’t read a thing so you’ve got no idea what half of us are doing.

Going to chime in on anything that isn’t to do with you at any point?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Then I don't know why you'd say whoever had called N0M helpful would be scum. Now everyone will just distance
I was speaking hypothetically and also wanted to see if someone would anyway, they might have used that line of thought to set Phenom up.

We’re approaching LYLO potentially, so a mafia player might be willing to risk exposing themselves if it means Phenom goes first. If someone popped up all of a sudden to defend him I’d feel he was more scum. It was a bit of forward planning but never mind I guess because now it’s been pointed out people will distance.

It works for the best anyway, because this guy needs to make an account for himself and give us some proper thoughts on the game.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am peacing out of the game for the night. Got to do some writing before bed.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Well we can’t all be scum can we? Because we’ve not lynched any mafia yet.

Laughable that you’d insinuate that people aren’t playing well though when a) you’ve contributed next to nothing and b) you haven’t read a thing so you’ve got no idea what half of us are doing.

Going to chime in on anything that isn’t to do with you at any point?

Don’t generalize it to everyone, i was talking about you, not other people. :kawhi

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am about 35 pages here. I should be able to catch up tonight. When is EOD?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I am about 35 pages here. I should be able to catch up tonight. When is EOD?
B152A458-5AE0-479C-B436-6AD708FE7D15.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Wow
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Barry and N0M, you seem awfully happy about this.

Have you run the numbers and worked out you can afford to open wolf? Perhaps?