No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well Im guessing John is claiming that his lie detect has limitations

Reactions: Lethal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Henry was more of a town lean - but by the time I reposted it he was already hammered.

Same with OMB - the flip is more important than my reads of them

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Henry was more of a town lean - but by the time I reposted it he was already hammered.

Same with OMB - the flip is more important than my reads of them
Juice, I say this as someone who has actually enjoyed how you've played so far, but this answer is concerning. "The flip is more important than my reads of them," is a cop out type answer. The way that we read people and why we read them that way is an important part of the deductive process.

You told me that you viewed Henry as town because he said he didn't want to get night killed. It's not a reason that I'm all that fond of, but it's a reason. Asking why you lean town on OMB is a logical question for this phase of the game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Until the duel - I had very little reading on OMB at all. If he had duelled earlier in the day - I think it would maybe suggest more of a town move, with the majority of people going for Henry anyway. And so giving town an potential extra lynch [if the the concensus was John was mafia]

But the duel just ending in his death - I don't know.

Only positive really is - is NOM thought he was dead - and major down told.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I also think OMB reaction thinking going for the duel was the right move - might actually have made him town

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Until the duel - I had very little reading on OMB at all. If he had duelled earlier in the day - I think it would maybe suggest more of a town move, with the majority of people going for Henry anyway. And so giving town an potential extra lynch [if the the concensus was John was mafia]

But the duel just ending in his death - I don't know.

Only positive really is - is NOM thought he was dead - and major down told.
Again, very very fair reasoning. I'm not totally in agreement with it, but it is a well-thought out take. Thanks.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If I'm wrong about their flips - I won't complain.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Seriously I'm online and nobody has anything for me?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote: John to win the duel

Vote: Lynch John

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Vote McHenry to win

I just want the extra flip really, there'd been sus on OMB before

Vote John
Duel Win John

Vote McHenry to win the duel

The thing we need to consider (more specifically I have to) is what the motives were for both players.

Barry stating it was a waste of a shot on Pein, but then does it anyway, is just...wow. Then when presented with the possibility that Pein could have been the cop and the blind shot was absolutely careless, he laughs it off saying it's impossible suggesting mod manipulation of the roles. I do find it oddly funny that Juice's 2 scum reads are involved in the first solve of the game.

OMB uses his duel shot on the guy who was gaining momentum with 5 or so votes and plenty of time for a claim and reactions to it.

Vote: McHenry to win the duel

Gonna have to re-read through things before I put a vote on

Cool.

Vote: John - Lynch
Vote Duel: John

I've skipped over quite a few pages, both between my posts this morning and last night, and also in the few hours between my engagement with the thread last night, so will try and catch up to them in the 3 or 4 hours that remain.

Vote: Grim

I can't forgive that blind shot. It made no sense and was a complete contradiction to earlier sentiments regarding Pein.

I'll help the class

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

just in case

Unvote Grim

Vote: John McHenry

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (1) - PHEN0M
Sky (1) - John McHenry
Mandalorian (1) - T-Pein™
John McHenry (11) - Silent Bite, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian, Cereal Killer, Sister Abigail, The Grimch, People's Wang, Pendex, Lethal Jade, Turanga Leela

Duel Standings

John McHenry (8) - The Grimch, Tommy Bedlam, People's Wang, Sky, Sister Abigail, Mandalorian, Lethal Jade, Pendex
Gacy (1) - Turanga Leela

With a majority reached, John McHenry has been lynched and Gacy killed in a duel.

ouatblue3.png

A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,

4acac9cc8ad3ac353cb6138197d4c58a43aa7931.jpg

You are Emma Swan
Role(s): Lie Detector

"No one needs to save me, I'm the Savior! I'm fighting for the people I love. Ultimately, I am a hero. I am hope. I am light. And light cannot destroy darkness, it can only create more light. I will not kill innocents. I will do what all saviors must, I will give hope. No matter what the cost."

A bail bondswoman, Emma is the long-lost daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming and, as the product of their true love, was destined to break the curse that the Evil Queen cast over the whole Enchanted Forest. As a child, Emma is told the story of The Ugly Duckling by Pinocchio, who accompanied her from the Enchanted Forest, who starts going by the name of August Booth. Emma also crafts herself a surname, Swan, based on the story.

After Snow White and Prince Charming put their baby daughter Emma into a magical wardrobe, it transports her to Earth and she escapes the Dark Curse. She eventually grows up with a few foster parents, including a woman named Ingrid, but when she is a teenager she turns to a life of crime, eventually meeting and falling in love with a fellow thief, Neal Cassidy. The two plan to return from crime and live the rest of their lives together, but when Neal is confronted by August Booth, he betrays Emma and she goes to jail, where she discovers that she is pregnant. She decides to give her baby son away for adoption, deciding that she cannot be a mother. Her son Henry, previously given up for adoption, brings her to Storybrooke to end the Dark Curse.

You are a Town Lie Detector.

You have the following active abilities:

You may once per game at night quote a statement made by a player and send this to the game host to learn whether the statement is true or not.

You win if all threats to Storybrooke are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

ouatblue3.png

b0fd53812008ca4e790a17340ea69a6e819ad7e0.pnj

You are Mary Margaret Blanchard
Role(s): Duelist

"Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a powerful thing, but living with that kind of belief... That's the most powerful thing of all."

Snow was once a young and naive princess who could want for nothing, until both her parents mysteriously died and her stepmother Regina took control of the kingdom. Snow ran away and became a fugitive under the Queen's wrath. When Regina cast the first Dark Curse, it consumed Snow along with everyone else to Storybrooke, where she became a timid school teacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard, until her daughter Emma broke the Curse.

You are a Town Duelist.

You have the following active abilities:

You may once per game announce that you wish to duel another player. You will then compete in a mini-game to decide who survives and who dies.

You win if all threats to Storybrooke are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 1 will end in approximately 18-21 hours.