No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
550FD7E6-3ACF-45EF-A5F4-34A987E7BBA2.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ur not actually ded lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NOM just town told though hard with that reaction

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Sky
Lethal Jade
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Gacy
John McHenry
Cereal Killer
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA:
The Grimch

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anyway folks, I'm off for some shuteye. Lethal back at work tomorrow :(

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Suggestions?
Well it certainly doesn't help me that two people that were on my scum list are sussing out that I'm not actually scum. I know you haven't fully changed but at the very least your trying to see the play. To that I will state

Jeff you called me out to get me back int the game, it was SA's tag that actually did it. I was then pressed for reads I did a quick read through and gave my "fence sitting" reads. SA then asked who I would be most comfortable with and I said Ekko would be easiest. Very clear reasons that I do still stand by. He's a master manipulator. He gave himself an excuse to sit back and watch and everyone let it go. (Which is also weird because I did a similar thing but got brought back in for it)(also I'm nowhere near the level of player). So at a point where I wasn't comfortable naming names I said hey it seems odd ekko is just sitting back and watching I don't like it.

Further on I mistoke what Pendex said and thought he was targetting people. Pendex challenged me on it and I did a thorough readback and saw that I was wrong on what I had said. On the read back I noticed sky going after Juice unrelentlessly and that i didn't like the interactions between the two and that one of them was mafia. I at the time went for the more aggressive person and voted Sky. I was pretty solid on hey lets solve sky juice the rest of the time until the train on me started rolling and now I've had to do nothing but defend myself.

Since then Sky has been all over me finally jumping off her attempted Juice train, I'm sure she'll attempt to go back to asap. Making up fake slips attempting to recruit others to the train.

I gave up at one point yesterday with the fall on my sword comment knowing that my lynching will give town at least some info. I have no hope of surving imo

Which sucks because I know I'm town I've claimed my role thus pretty much wasting it if I were to somehow survive. As I said before I'll day before d2.

Right now if I were to vote, I'd go sky or Grimch. Sky for the reasons I've been going about. Grimch for that kill on Pein, it seemed random and he didn't care after the flip that all sits wrong.

@Silent Bite @Lethal Jade If I were to survive what question should I ask?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
just give u your three biggest scum reads McHenry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well it certainly doesn't help me that two people that were on my scum list are sussing out that I'm not actually scum. I know you haven't fully changed but at the very least your trying to see the play. To that I will state

Jeff you called me out to get me back int the game, it was SA's tag that actually did it. I was then pressed for reads I did a quick read through and gave my "fence sitting" reads. SA then asked who I would be most comfortable with and I said Ekko would be easiest. Very clear reasons that I do still stand by. He's a master manipulator. He gave himself an excuse to sit back and watch and everyone let it go. (Which is also weird because I did a similar thing but got brought back in for it)(also I'm nowhere near the level of player). So at a point where I wasn't comfortable naming names I said hey it seems odd ekko is just sitting back and watching I don't like it.

Further on I mistoke what Pendex said and thought he was targetting people. Pendex challenged me on it and I did a thorough readback and saw that I was wrong on what I had said. On the read back I noticed sky going after Juice unrelentlessly and that i didn't like the interactions between the two and that one of them was mafia. I at the time went for the more aggressive person and voted Sky. I was pretty solid on hey lets solve sky juice the rest of the time until the train on me started rolling and now I've had to do nothing but defend myself.

Since then Sky has been all over me finally jumping off her attempted Juice train, I'm sure she'll attempt to go back to asap. Making up fake slips attempting to recruit others to the train.

I gave up at one point yesterday with the fall on my sword comment knowing that my lynching will give town at least some info. I have no hope of surving imo

Which sucks because I know I'm town I've claimed my role thus pretty much wasting it if I were to somehow survive. As I said before I'll day before d2.

Right now if I were to vote, I'd go sky or Grimch. Sky for the reasons I've been going about. Grimch for that kill on Pein, it seemed random and he didn't care after the flip that all sits wrong.

@Silent Bite @Lethal Jade If I were to survive what question should I ask?
on the last part : id get everyone to say they are town then lie detect it

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Sky
Lethal Jade
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Gacy
John McHenry
Cereal Killer
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA:
The Grimch

What is the difference here between neutral and null?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
just give u your three biggest scum reads McHenry
Sky, Grimch, and for a third I really don't know anymore that goes into my list of nulls and last time I named someone that i just considered easy it got me to where I am now.