No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You keep say vote John but won't vote him yourself. Why was Tpein really a better shot than John?
Yea shooting John probably would of given you better reads regarding other players tbh

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep, I can confirm that regardless of Barry's alignment, the Barry issue is currently stopping us from getting McHenry over the line

Someone do the thing, that's the only uncertainty left
May need some of the inactives to come in if we’re gonna avoid a no lynch. Juice said she wouldn’t hold up a train, but we haven’t seen n0m since the Ekko vote (which I don’t like), Gacy doesn’t seem interested in voting John. Obviously John isn’t gonna vote himself, and Pein is dead. I think that’s everyone who has voted so far that isn’t already on John.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Where is the wagon at - at the moment?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Overall how sure are we on john flip?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Like does everyone think he's gonna flip scum?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like does everyone think he's gonna flip scum?
He dipped, Gave up, but didn't claim.

All signs point to yes

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean, there’s 6 of us who are pretty sure. Obviously no first day vote is given with 100% certainty.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
yu-gi-oh-time-to-duel.gif

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wait, you’re day 1 dueling someone who has 6/10 votes on him? This game is so fucking unpredictable. Won’t lie, I’m enjoying it!

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Wait, you’re day 1 dueling someone who has 6/10 votes on him? This game is so fucking unpredictable. Won’t lie, I’m enjoying it!
Figured at least gives some closure on number of things.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm in and out all day rewriting a policy manual. But keeping up.
So this is an interesting entrance because I think there were some concerns about how John can be a bit inactive as scum. Seems like he wants to make sure people know he's inactive for a good reason. Why not just until you were freer to make your first post?
Sorry I disappointed.

So thoughts so far.

Nobody can really read juice proven by every game I've been in but juice has always been eliminated day one. Usually I read juice scum right now I got no indicators-null

Pein is the same for me. I'm not sure why but he always plays in a way I get a scummy vibe, but isn't usually scum not sure if I've played with him when he was scum d1 - null

Pendex I don't recall playing with

Sky and I have never played together

Mando has never made it long enough or been active enough for me to get a solid lead

Jeff I feel like something is different but not enough to site him for it. He's calling me out to see how I react, doubt it's legit doubt.

Ekko, I doubt his excuse on its own if you're going to do the minimum try to rep out? Seems like a scum excuse to hold back awhile.

Sa and Tommy are playing exactly as they have when town I have them as town core. Besides lynching Tommy early would be a bad move he could get flustered again and slip lol

These are the players I see as most active.
He makes six reads that I think are pretty fence sitting and gives us no indication of where he's leaning. Then he does give some suss to Ekko's slot (he'll later say Ekko is the easiest D1 lynch). Says me and Tommy are playing exactly like we have before and we're town core. That's a very confident statement so early in the game. Not even sure how many posts I would have had at the time.
Tommy trying to site my inactivity bringing up my sk. Over half that game I was town. The rest of that game I recall being pretty active the entire time so that is an inaccurate account.
Here is John being worried about Tommy making comments about inactivity.
I'm also rarely on the site in general after leaving work.
Another activity comment.
It was actually sa tagging in his reads lol
Glad I could summon him.
There's a lot to decipher of pendex. I went back and forth. At least he was engaging nothing overtly scummy.

Sky is the same. I wish I could articulate more but I just lean back and forth too much.

Mando I feel like the posts are there but they didn't really give me anything. I read them but have already forgotten them.

Ekko played a quiet game last game or more reserved. It's giving me similar vibes to when we were scum together. He's the type of guy when town is all in, and the type that if he's not he's out. How many times has he called for inactives to be lynched???

Sa and Tommy seem genuine and impartial trying to suss out every person, not really jumping to any wagons. Though Tommy did join mine I still feel like it's a genuine curiosity.
I'm actually confused with this because he already posted these reads? He sits the fence with the same players, except makes a comment on Ratchet not engaging in anything overtly scummy (even though he'll go on to vote Ratchet later). Not sure why he's putting forward reads with no real content?
I think part of being relaxed could be having been around a few games. Also coming in closer to the start
Defends me here.
I really don't see enough evidence to be 100 on anyone. I'd go with Ekko easist. Anyone else I'd have to see the arguments made. I don't have a lot of scum reads but nulls wouldn't be safe given the right argument.
Here's the infamous post of being fine with Ekko. Not sure about the bolded?
I think it's the easiest d1. You've played with him far more than I have is this typical of him?
Not sure why you would say Ekko is the easiest D1 lynch but then defer to me? If you know anything about me and Ekko's history, I am absolutely NOT having him anywhere near being a D1 wagon.
I see where you're coming from. But he had two games where he took up multiple pages saying modkills so strikes me odd he's just going to dip. And on d1 when everyone is a crap shoot seems warranted to at least address it.
What does talking about modkills have to do anything with being easy? This is some shitty shade.
You come in asking questions of Tommy, rereading they come off as more inquiring about how we handle things around here. Meh to target 1 I'll give you that one.

You vote Mando because he dismissed what everyone has taken as a joke vote. You also suggest that Jeff and Mando are scum together. 1 & 2

You do let the Jeff shade just linger and target Mando most of the time. But again the original targeting of Mando was weak.

That said i'll say I may have jumped the gun on Pendex.

Unvote Pendex

Because I've noticed that while everyone has acknoleged Sky's vote initially as a joke, Sky relented and has gone back after Juice several times and I think the Sky/Juice situation gives us more info. Sky seems the aggresor here and I don'tsee why Juice was the target again initially it seemed like a joke post but then later on Sky sticks with it even after unvoting claiming it was a joke just keeps going after Juice.

Vote Sky
Somehow I missed his Ratchet vote in my iso? But yeah, the pivot to Sky is bad.
He and I are on our 5th or 6th game we both started on the same game I think, so accurate in your assessment.

My jump the gun was apparently more of me jumping to conclusions. For the initial catchup I must have skimmed too much and misread something thought you were targeting more than you you were.
Already starting to backpedal. I also bolded this because he'll accuse Tommy of being scummy because of him misreading and inferring things.
Yeah a year in and I'm finally starting to have to actually do work lmao and I just got a raise so not as active. Plus the first few games it was so new and fresh I had a bit of a rush. My kinda was only because you were in a bit of a rush to get info out there about previous games but it was the misremembering which I chalked up to error not intended.
Says misremembering is fine.
So earlier I pointed out that I thought the Sky Juice angle needed figured out. @Silent Bite What do you think? Reads on the situation?
Offers up Sky and Juice now. Interesting interaction to try and get people to discuss.
He implied he only did it to make me active and gauge reaction. But he's never done much sense then. @Silent Bite COME HERE
Not sure why he wants to talk to Jeff?
He was active, i think I know how to read him the best out of everyone active at that point.
John is a magic Jeff reader? wtf
The ekko thing keeps getting brought in and it's old. I addressed who was easiest. Ekko is a calculated player, he hides when it suits him, in past games he's called for modkills doing exactly what he announced he'd be doing, gives me a lurking in the shadows vibe. He is easiest for me.

Pendex I regret calling out as it was to misreading, my mistake and if that gets me killed on d1 well that'd suck.

I still think the Sky Juice needs resolved which I asked your thoughts on?

You think i'm the scummiest out of everyone though?
Okay, is Ekko easy? Is he scummy? Is he calculated? You've kind of thrown out a few things around Ekko's slot and look defensive around your early vote for him. I don't like how you backtracked on two of your reads. Feels like you have no conviction.
I also didn't want to name anyone else as I tend to get picked in d1 and didn't want to have to fight to stay on the first day again. Seems like that backfired. I also didn't know how much time I'd get to be on today. So I went with the easiest. I think my desire to makeup for that is why I threw out Pendex when I jumped on today without making sure to reread everything properly at the time. The reasons for picking Sky I posted and I still think figuring out who is who there gives us the most information going forward. Do you see them as T/T?
I mean, I feel like with only playing five or six games, to say that he always gets picked D1 seems like an appeal to emotion. If this is true, there must be a reason for that? I don't remember John being a weak player and remember him in the Nile game and how far he made it. Don't like he is saying lynch for info.
Yeah I was just curious if you thought they may both be town. I think certainly one of them isn't. I'm also curious to see Juice's response. Has juice played a lot?
Shades both but doesn't really commit on who could be scum and why.
The back and forth doesn't feel right? Sky is pretty aggressive about it. I'd have to read back through and see if anyone else has been focused on or pinged sky, I haven't noticed it. On the other hand, Juice has thrown out a lot of plausible but seems to lack conviction in any of them? And I feel like the fight for being accused of scum is kind of lacking?
Still sitting the fence here. If you think one of them is scum, which is it? Feels like an easy way to mislynch two people.
I'm not flipping scum. But I wouldn't be surprised if I'm killed at night, if I'm not mislynched today.
Not sure why he's worried about dying at night?
Yes but not on d1 unless Pein said he was going to rep out
This is John saying wolf Barry could shoot wolf Tpein if Tpein wanted to sub out. Not sure how he knows this two so intimately he could determine this?
I'm starting to wonder about Tommy myself lot of mis remembering and inferring coming from him.

I'm gone for a bit if not the night.
But as John previously stated, misremembering is okay! Seems like a cheap attempt to shift attention from him.

Vote John McHenry

I think that there is more than enough reasons here for me to vote here. I haven't seen any scum hunting from John and he has only thrown out easy options, only to backtrack, after being called out for his votes. He has offered little for a defense against his accusations and I'm not seeing any townie energy here, either to solve slots, or help solve his slot.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He seem to be the lynch candidate, I'm not connected to him I just think man who was gunning for him earlier that I don't think the two are same alignment. As for that last thing I was just asking is all.
Who do you want to vote?