No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Nothing but a mere peasant
always at your service, juice sama

HD-wallpaper-at-your-service-my-lord-code-code-geass-knight-of-the-rounds-knight-of-zero-suzaku-kururugi-cool-kururugi-cape-anime-geass-sword-knight-suzaku.jpg

Pendex

Reaction score
So, this you telling us Pendex is also scum straight up?

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk
no he's saying if you think I'm scum you would have no reason to believe I need to apologise for being wrong

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
she wont lol

to be honest with 2 votes and with SA having to vote there that's 3

maybe get mando, 4

barry mayhaps? 5

juice can compromise

it's doable ekko
here is the thing. if my vote was ever the deciding factor

will SA/jeff/ck and whoever is the last member have it in them to spite me for it?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i can vote with town today and with mafia tomorrow

or not vote all together

we'll see

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
btw if ck is really vengful then town honestly lost

how r we supposed to lynch him and not lose a townie in the process?

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
btw if ck is really vengful then town honestly lost

how r we supposed to lynch him and not lose a townie in the process?
I don't make the rules.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
SA keeps reacting to my posts SMH

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sigh, guess I really do have to claim here. It always goes against my Mafia philosophy to claim and I always shiver when I have to do. I thought town would be smart enough to understand just how CONFIDENT I was in Barry last phase, but not a single person listened. I am a 2x watcher. I watched Wang N2 and saw Barry visit him. This told me Barry killed Wang and was CONFIRMED scum. I didn't want to come out last day with that info because I hadn't used my second shot yet. I watched him over someone like Juice because I thought Juice was already going to get enough attention N2 and Wang was someone I town read and thought could be a good low key kill for scum. I liked his reads and thought he had a finger on the pulse of the game. I did not do anything N1 because I felt it was too early. Did nothing N3 because there was no kill. N4 I watched Juice and got NO RESULT. So something fucky had to have happened. One of the reasons I like to not claim is because it also keeps scum guessing what I am and what I am doing. Yeah it might cause some suss, but at least it doesn't give information to scum thay they can use for their advantage. With me being watcher as well, I am dubious of Jeff's claim. While I could see there being a tracker and a watcher in this game, with there being no kill last night and Mando saying he role blocked Jeff, I think it's very likely Jeff is mates with Barry. I think the two of them together could have caused enough chaos for town and put us in the position that we are now. We've waited too long to go after Barry and I bet they're fucking killing themselves with laughter that they're both still around. Enough is enough.

Vote Barry

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
so SA and Barry are confirmed to each other

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sigh, guess I really do have to claim here. It always goes against my Mafia philosophy to claim and I always shiver when I have to do. I thought town would be smart enough to understand just how CONFIDENT I was in Barry last phase, but not a single person listened. I am a 2x watcher. I watched Wang N2 and saw Barry visit him. This told me Barry killed Wang and was CONFIRMED scum. I didn't want to come out last day with that info because I hadn't used my second shot yet. I watched him over someone like Juice because I thought Juice was already going to get enough attention N2 and Wang was someone I town read and thought could be a good low key kill for scum. I liked his reads and thought he had a finger on the pulse of the game. I did not do anything N1 because I felt it was too early. Did nothing N3 because there was no kill. N4 I watched Juice and got NO RESULT. So something fucky had to have happened. One of the reasons I like to not claim is because it also keeps scum guessing what I am and what I am doing. Yeah it might cause some suss, but at least it doesn't give information to scum thay they can use for their advantage. With me being watcher as well, I am dubious of Jeff's claim. While I could see there being a tracker and a watcher in this game, with there being no kill last night and Mando saying he role blocked Jeff, I think it's very likely Jeff is mates with Barry. I think the two of them together could have caused enough chaos for town and put us in the position that we are now. We've waited too long to go after Barry and I bet they're fucking killing themselves with laughter that they're both still around. Enough is enough.

Vote Barry
Oh hi rolewatcher

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
NAHHHHH

I’m sorry I’m expected to believe that TWO people witnessed kills and neither said anything?