No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Mando, SA or Pendex?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
it's so frustrating, I have two players I'm pretty confident are townies that hav the pices there and they just wont connect them

just, gah
Spell it out for them then

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
can you elaborate on the first part please. i am not caught up on thread. what happened between baldy and barry to say they cant be together. granted i read barry town and baldrick can be whatever. lean sxum
I'm saying Jeff/Barry aren't scum together

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't even care if Ekko claims anymore. Anti-town players viewpoints are irrelevant at this stage in the game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think jeff scum barry town

where is barry now. im not gna defend him. from his PoV he shud be able to have this solved tbh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
its how I sit to.

I also think Jeff/SA can't be town together

Pendex

Reaction score
Spell it out for them then
I am!

Okay, so by claim baldy is just scum. you can argu it conflicts with my role, but it defo conflicts with tommys. yes yes, anything is possible, but doctor and seraph is probably not in play. Then we have actions - we've gone over this. Also, no x-shot restriction.

So then what is Jeff doing? I think h knows if he buses here he gets to go all the way, so he's probably pulling the trigger on a team mate. The way it has been claimed has given him more than enough room to pivot to me if the thread likes baldy (I know I'm a mislynch) and jeff always seems to be there to point out the issues with baldy's claim

The next ones are more difficult. Could plausibly see X as scum.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
We can actually make a decent go at solving this if everyone is forthcoming.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't even care if Ekko claims anymore. Anti-town players viewpoints are irrelevant at this stage in the game
juice im not going to force my words like they are some royal decree that must be followed. i am aware i am probably the least informed player right now on whats happening in the thread.

i am trying to see the big picture here and give my view on it.

if you think jeffs town thats fine. can you tell me why ?

i think he has u pocketed probably

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I am!

Okay, so by claim baldy is just scum. you can argu it conflicts with my role, but it defo conflicts with tommys. yes yes, anything is possible, but doctor and seraph is probably not in play. Then we have actions - we've gone over this. Also, no x-shot restriction.

So then what is Jeff doing? I think h knows if he buses here he gets to go all the way, so he's probably pulling the trigger on a team mate. The way it has been claimed has given him more than enough room to pivot to me if the thread likes baldy (I know I'm a mislynch) and jeff always seems to be there to point out the issues with baldy's claim

The next ones are more difficult. Could plausibly see X as scum.
What I will say is that none of these roles have been straightforward or standard roles, have they? Then we’ve just got the most basic role you can get in doctor. I’ll admit the claim does stick out.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
juice im not going to force my words like they are some royal decree that must be followed. i am aware i am probably the least informed player right now on whats happening in the thread.

i am trying to see the big picture here and give my view on it.

if you think jeffs town thats fine. can you tell me why ?

i think he has u pocketed probably

the fact I've been saying for quite a while - that either SA or Jeff is mafia means you're clueless

Reactions: Ekkologix

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
mate

come on lol, it's in front of you! you have the answers, just push yourself to them
Haven’t really played with you before, so idk if this is your norm, but you pushing me to vote for someone when I’m about to drop a fucking vote on you doesn’t really move me.

I’m also thinking about Grim’s play.

Outside of his erratic behavior surrounding “the shot,” we also have his check on Baldrick. Am I right in saying that there are roles that could make a scum Baldrick look townie to investigative Grim? Just seeing if there’s a world in which Barry could genuinely be town and could’ve been fooled by Baldrick.