No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
I've always known Vengeful to kill the one that kills the player. If Bomb, the one that hammers them.

Not sure I buy it's complete freedom for both, with no requirement of voting or targeting them in that phase?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If I die, someone of my choice also dies.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk
I need to make sure I understand this correctly.

So say you are shot at night, you’re going to be asked who else should die before it’s all confirmed?

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I need to make sure I understand this correctly.

So say you are shot at night, you’re going to be asked who else should die before it’s all confirmed?
That's how I understand it and I did ask the same question

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I've always known Vengeful to kill the one that kills the player. If Bomb, the one that hammers them.

Not sure I buy it's complete freedom for both, with no requirement of voting or targeting them in that phase?
I’ve seen variations of it where it didn’t apply to vig shots or night kills, only lynches.

I’ve seen it where it’s either the hammer vote that goes or a random player on the train.

Pendex

Reaction score
I’ve seen variations of it where it didn’t apply to vig shots or night kills, only lynches.

I’ve seen it where it’s either the hammer vote that goes or a random player on the train.
Oh yeah, the one I mostly know is kills only. Lynches are Bomb, different role.

It's weird it's both here and also unrestricted.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Mando being indie is very confusing - I had Jeff down as an indie.

Pendex

Reaction score
But like I said, if it's a scum fake claim it actually gives us incentive to lynch them so...

Probably just town?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
FMPOV one of SA and Jeff is mafia at this point in time.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright. I’m at a rumble party with some friends from high school. I’ll get caught up on everything either ridiculously late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sorry everyone for disappearing for a bit. Two night phases in a row and playing in two different games as well had my attention elsewhere. But now I am fully caught up.

@Pendex
Most of the game I feel Ratchet has played it fairly safe. I think his initial interaction with Mando in D1 felt like it wasn't a fully motivated push. I have been able to understand his thought process most of the game, but I can't help that he's been swimming on the shoreline waiting for an unsuspecting victim to come to close to the water.

@Sky
This has been a DIFFICULT slot for me to solve. In the beginning, I thought Sky was town. Was making a lot of good points, had reasons to back up the ideas, and felt like there wasn't much agenda to their play. However, so much shit has gone down in this game that I think it's been easy to blend in and not have to take such an active lead. Sky has, in my humble opinion, faded away a bit each phase (I know I just straight up disappeared). There is massive paranoia for me around this slot. Another reason I think Sky could be wolf is that I was playing with the idea that one of Mando and Sky was wolf. With Mando's claim, this makes me lean more wolf on Sky.

@Mandalorian
I was reading this slot as town for most of the game. Thought maybe he or Sky could be a wolf that was comfortable in the thread and not afraid of a lynch turning on them. His SK claim is believable and unless him and Sky are mates (then fuck this game), I think that Mando is probably just a vanilla townie now.

@Cereal Killer
I think this is just a slot that has kind of floated around. I thought it was town, but I honestly can't recall what CK has done this game. Definitely not my first choice this day, but I'd be cautious about CK being one of the last wolves.

@The Grimch
I think Barry is the reason town got fucked. I think we should have taken him out D1 and we didn't. I think losing three townies D1, and the confusion of Tpein's kill, really sent town into a spiral. There has been nothing positive about his slot, he's enjoyed relishing in the chaos, and he's been unremorseful of his actions. The fact that he's still alive after showing he's been able to kill and says he can cop, is also very suspicious. Everyone said 'why would wolf Barry shoot' and I think the reason is right there, because he thought he could get away with it.

@Sister Abigail
LOCK town, towncore, town leader.

@Silent Bite
Jeff is my candidate for a DEEP wolf. I am so wary about him. I think one of him or Pendex is probably wolf, but Jeff has so much more potential of being the scariest wolf. He's the top poster, yet I don't really remember his main pushes or what he's been standing for this game. I think if someone were to look closer at his posts, there's probably times where he was opportunistic. I can't also help but to think about his initial fight with Lethal. I think he's done a lot to position himself well in the thread instead of trying to scum hunt and solve.

@Turanga Leela
Confirmed town.

@Baldrick
This slot is probably just scum. I'm not trusting of claims in this game; there's been too much shit going down. Doctor feels kind of convenient and I think it very well could be a fake claim. Baldrick has just been hanging around and not offering anything to town. He seemed more than willing to claim and happy to do it. I think he wanted to use his claim to ride into town's good graces. Don't buy him at all. He'd be my second choice to vote this phase.

@Tommy Bedlam
I still have not seen anything from Tommy to indicate that he is anything but town. I think his effort has been genuine, his thought process easy to understand, and he has showed a good understanding of this game; his focus is maximum.

@Ekkologix
I think Ekko is just town here. I think he was honest about his activity and his exchange with Jeff geninuely seemed like Ekko trying to be open with his slot and helping town try to solve it (another reason I kind of suss Jeff). Don't feel any trickiness or Ekko being devious.

I think town just needs to do what we should have done from the beginning, and that's getting rid of Barry. We let him get away with too much and his lack of care has been enabled for too long. His claim also seems to be overpowered and I don't buy his play at all.

Vote Barry

Barry-Baldrick-Jeff/Pendex/Sky*-CK

*I think one of these is wolf