No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well fuck all. I'll get caught up on last night's events. Had a datenight with the wife, and I'm working again today.

I don't get n0m's playstyle at all for being town unless that's just his normal schtick.
I thought Wang was probably town, and at least he saves us from facing another death tonight.

Dating back to the Shade death, I find some of Baldrick's timing surrounding the whole thing (in addition to how I'd read him before) supicious.
I don't care for most of the Shade/Mando argument, so I'll re-read through some of that today to see whose side I like less.

Sky, why are you so absolutely certain that Barry can't be indy?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well fuck all. I'll get caught up on last night's events. Had a datenight with the wife, and I'm working again today.

I don't get n0m's playstyle at all for being town unless that's just his normal schtick.
I thought Wang was probably town, and at least he saves us from facing another death tonight.

Dating back to the Shade death, I find some of Baldrick's timing surrounding the whole thing (in addition to how I'd read him before) supicious.
I don't care for most of the Shade/Mando argument, so I'll re-read through some of that today to see whose side I like less.

Sky, why are you so absolutely certain that Barry can't be indy?
*Sky/Mando argument. I need to stop posting until I've had coffee.

How confident are we that there's 4 scum? I've seen some people toss that out. Based on the numbers that we're still looking at, are we relatively certain that it's the case, or do we think that Smark may have thrown us another curveball that fucks over town like the Princess role does?

Pendex

Reaction score
I am fine claiming tomorrow. Not really sure why those 3 names are given though.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that I'm not dead and Barry isn't dead - really has me thinking, that mafia are trying to get town to waste our lynch on Barry though.
It has me thinking that Barry is most likely indy, which is what I've been saying for a while now.
magnificent7.jpg

McHenry - Town
Shade - Town
Wang - Town
NOM - Town
CK ?
Pendex ?
Baldrick ?

This is more just stats now - but the number game of at least one being mafia, has some numerical logic to it.

Perhaps even two. But unlikely to be zero.

All three of CK, Pendex and Baldrick should really claim - as soon as possible. Information is power.​

Just looking at this from a purely numerical POV, at LEAST one of these 3 almost has to be scum, possibly 2. Baldrick has been appearing in a lot of lists. Pendex could very well be hiding in plain sight. But the one that really makes me wonder is CK. Earlier in the game, he was talking about how he just doesn't know about playing a game where he has to accuse people and insult them. What if that was some sort of long-con where he was trying to play the "awww shucks" innocent act? Being slow to act is a trademark scum move, and of the bottom 4 posters, 2 of them have been confirmed town. It almost seems too obvious that at least 1 (if not both) of the other 2 are scum.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm hoping someone else picks up on something - that I've already noticed since this morning.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
It has me thinking that Barry is most likely indy, which is what I've been saying for a while now.

Just looking at this from a purely numerical POV, at LEAST one of these 3 almost has to be scum, possibly 2. Baldrick has been appearing in a lot of lists. Pendex could very well be hiding in plain sight. But the one that really makes me wonder is CK. Earlier in the game, he was talking about how he just doesn't know about playing a game where he has to accuse people and insult them. What if that was some sort of long-con where he was trying to play the "awww shucks" innocent act? Being slow to act is a trademark scum move, and of the bottom 4 posters, 2 of them have been confirmed town. It almost seems too obvious that at least 1 (if not both) of the other 2 are scum.
You're giving me too much credit. LoL. What am I supposed to claim, my role?

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I'll absolutely claim in the day. No problem with that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hopefully means daytime again soon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Hopefully no one dies.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If day could start soon, that’d be awesome. Going to a royal rumble party later, so I’d like to see some game play between now and then.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If day could start soon, that’d be awesome. Going to a royal rumble party later, so I’d like to see some game play between now and then.
We don't kink shame - you can say orgy :p

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well, in that case….let’s just say I drew a lucky number