No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
T-Pein, while we're here and most others aren't. What's your logic? What drives you to vote one person over another?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why does Lethal vs Jeff early seemed fake? Why are we getting heated over nothing?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Was going to say I mostly agree with your initial assessment of Lethal is likelier to get caught up on these types of arguments as town than scum. Would say perhaps it was an attempt at someone else picking up the ball and dunking it over you with a vote but that's not something I would put any stock in this early off such a "weak" complaint by him. on top of that he seemed more upset with my response and got in an argument with me. I don't think scum lethal would necessarily risk pissing me off this early?
Not this again! I cannot lead off another game discussing Lethal's potential alignment off of a handful of posts. I don't get the motive at all trying to do this.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This trope is boring tbh

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
And they call me bloodthirsty
The towniest town told me we were voting you. Do you disagree with my vote? What have you done that's townie this game? What are your current reads?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The towniest town told me we were voting you. Do you disagree with my vote? What have you done that's townie this game? What are your current reads?
I'm just interested to know what caused you to jump on a vote based on the advice of one person, rather than having read

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't think Sky's vote really shows anything, as I said a few minutes ago. Every game I've played here, somebody has shot off a random name of someone on day 1, typically someone who hasn't posted yet. In fact, I was told that it was a normal move in the last game that I played when I questioned it.

I'm actually reading you town based on how argumentative you're being with everyone, as I don't think scum would take that approach. You saying that I claimed you were being toxic when I said I hope things "remain" positive/fun is a little odd, but I'm hoping you're just trying to force a misstep to expose scum early.

No strong read on Silent Bite or Mando right now.
This feels like a townie post.