No Guest Host for the draft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that the 3 hour, 2010 WWE draft edition of Raw will NOT have a guest host for the night. WWE opted not to book a guest host for the show as the company wants to keep the show focused on the draft itself. It should be noted, however, that WWE does plan to book guest hosts for Raw for what looks to be the entire summer at this point.

I don't care if it's for one night but no Guest Host for the draft? That's awesome. So What do you guys think about this?

Beer

Reaction score
They should make the draft a Pay-Per-View. Make a real big deal about it. It's a huge thing that seriously shakes the foundations of WWE. Needs to be more of a spectacle, imo.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well it has it's own logo, it's 3 hours, and I'm guessing you would probably stream it anyway so why make it a PPV.

noumenon

Reaction score
They should make the draft a Pay-Per-View. Make a real big deal about it. It's a huge thing that seriously shakes the foundations of WWE. Needs to be more of a spectacle, imo.

Would seriously be a really cool concept to incorporate into Bragging Rights. Winners of the matches get draft picks and such. I like it.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
The Slammy's and the Draft should not have guest hosts. Those are two big nights in the WWE to share the spotlight with some lame celebrity guest host.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I hate the way they do the draft, they should go back to the old days where the GM of each show would choose one superstar from the other brand each week, always made me tune in to find out who was drafted and it was always a big name because the GM would be choosing. These days its just the randomised crap and could be anybody be drafted, even lowercarded guys who noone cares about. I reckon they should do it how they used and then have a little mini draft for the undercarders, would be much better.