No build... at all.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
I believe Punk is enjoying working with Bryan. I don't think he feels the same way towards Chris, so the interactions were a bit subdued. WWE still hasn't given Punk the green light to totally be himself, but maybe they are saving it for a bigger PPV. The summer hasn't hit yet after all

WWE gave him go to be himself? I thought he told WWE he going to be himself. CM Punk needs to use his charisma to get ahead in this business. That's what Rock and Austin did. Rock pulled Vince aside and talked with him and used his Charisma to manipulate him I'm sure.. And yes guys, this is a filler feud, but it has potential to be feud of the year if WWE invested more into it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:
I believe Punk is enjoying working with Bryan. I don't think he feels the same way towards Chris, so the interactions were a bit subdued. WWE still hasn't given Punk the green light to totally be himself, but maybe they are saving it for a bigger PPV. The summer hasn't hit yet after all

Punk & Chris are good friends. Punk & Bryan are too. But we've had no interaction between Bryan & Punk.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
By trying to prove to himself and others that our favorites can't draw.

Exactly. :obama: If you're name isn't John Cena/Brock Lesnar/The Rock, thou shant not be main eventing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Even worse, Over the Limit never draws a dime, and there was no build up at all. It's not going to draw and they're going to blame the wrestlers as if they did something wrong, and not creative.

I am going to laugh so much if WWE is ever out of star power due to not having Cena and Rock/Brock not being there, they wasted a lot of time waiting to build new stars.