NJPW King of Pro-Wrestling - October 14, 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

:lol

On this tho, the crazy thing is I don't even think that reaction had to do entirely with Shota, it'll become a big part of him now tho regardless. But in his tag match they were hot for him, wasn't like it was just Tanahashi or anything. And then after the main event they were happy for Zack, then Sanada came out and they were like eh whatever next challenger that's cool, but then Shota comes out and they were like fuck bro let Zack celebrate lmao if it was a crazy matchup they would have popped but anyone coming in right after Sanada when that crowd just wanted to see that TMDK celebration was gonna have a hard time.

Like I said tho, I think that's gonna stick with Shota his career regardless of why, that was just how I saw it after I went back and watched the whole show. Having only seen the main event aftermath first, I assumed something happened during Shota's match for the reaction but no it was all normal lol I was just waiting for it, made me focus so hard on a House of Torture match

They should of put their anger towards the people in charge of New Japan vs Shota and Sanda I feel right? I doubt Sanada and Shota was just like let's go out there and them not know it about it. I'm happy the people didn't like how it was handled because of how hard Sabre JR worked his ass off to achieve that moment let that guy have his moment in the Sun. I'm getting all caught up with things today being away from Smarks since Thursday good to know Sabre JR did win the big one.