NITE ALL.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
It's 3:11 a.m. here and I have to get up in a few short hours for church(yes I am a little church girl-lol,surprised?lol)-and I have to get up in a few short hours so I thought I'd get a little sleep before.
I will talk with you all later this afternoon-after I get home from church and change. WAIT FOR ME!lol.

NITE ALL!

p.s.-Punk-(please promise me you won't make no trouble for Cena Monday-remember-he's injured-lol-I know you can't promise that-but hey never hurts to ask or mention it at least-lol).

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's right @[CM Punk] leave John Cena alone meanie :sad:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hope you sleep well :p

If you want to say hello and goodbye to people you should just make a status instead of creating a thread :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
calster33 said:
It's 3:11 a.m. here and I have to get up in a few short hours for church(yes I am a little church girl-lol,surprised?lol)-and I have to get up in a few short hours so I thought I'd get a little sleep before.
I will talk with you all later this afternoon-after I get home from church and change. WAIT FOR ME!lol.

NITE ALL!

p.s.-Punk-(please promise me you won't make no trouble for Cena Monday-remember-he's injured-lol-I know you can't promise that-but hey never hurts to ask or mention it at least-lol).

Can't promise. :pity:

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Glad we put that rule in place to stop pointless threads from existing, it would be a shame if people made threads just to say stupid shit like goodnight...