• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I think I oughta object against lynching people like Barry and OMB on play in the near future, it's close to a meme at this stage how frequently the same two and a half people get mislynched.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
tenor.gif

Odo

Avert thine eyes
na scratch that, its not as egregious as I thought - its still bad cause like you should figure out that id just copy paste the result if his claim was legit, but I thought hed missed Alco off the results completely

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Maybe next time in these games people should trust me :TI:

People would trust you if you elaborated on your reasons to suspect people. You didn't answer my questions, so I kept at it which made you look dirty and sent Wang your way. You have some good reads in you :)

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
na scratch that, its not as egregious as I thought - its still bad cause like you should figure out that id just copy paste the result if his claim was legit, but I thought hed missed Alco off the results completely
I did but I quickly added Alco and then mentioned Jeff shortly after

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also getting lynch off of past life :wtf

You weren't lynched off a past life, you were killed bc of posts surrounding Mitch by Sky which was a part of your current life. You had to still be held accountable for everything related to Mitch before.

Status
Not open for further replies.