Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If you want to put me in NULL for pushing my scum read, by all means. I understand you disagree with my reasoning, but that's more of your problem than mine. And fwiw, we still don't know for sure you are town, so I'm not overly bothered by it whatsoever. At the very least, you're eventual flip will tell us some things about the people who joined my wagon while remaining voiceless on their actual read of you.

Gunsmith is very rarely a scum role. Only time I can think of it being a scum role is a game I made 7 years ago and it was a modified one. Could be a fake but uber risky day 1. Also look how long he avoided claiming. That screams power role to me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you want to put me in NULL for pushing my scum read, by all means. I understand you disagree with my reasoning, but that's more of your problem than mine. And fwiw, we still don't know for sure you are town, so I'm not overly bothered by it whatsoever. At the very least, your eventual flip will tell us some things about the people who joined my wagon while remaining voiceless on their actual read of you.
I already know my alignment which is why I'm one step ahead of you in my judgment of the people on my wagon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gunsmith is very rarely a scum role. Only time I can think of it being a scum role is a game I made 7 years ago and it was a modified one. Could be a fake but uber risky day 1. Also look how long he avoided claiming. That screams power role to me.

Perhaps you would feel differently had you played a few other games this year with Tweet. He got a scum cop role once, took this amount of time to claim, and flipped scum anyways. It also needs to be noted that we have no proof he is a gunsmith at this time, so it could easily be a fake for a scum investigative role.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I already know my alignment which is why I'm one step ahead of you in my judgment of the people on my wagon.

Well sure, but again, you could also just be lying :heston so you saying you know your alignment is literally a nothing point

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Of course it was :heston

I’ll tell you what, it bought us extra time. I’m pretty sure i talked Town out of a lynch on Doddsy who was either copped scum or tracked to the kill night 1, yet he survived Day 2. GOATNOM.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I misread that Tweet, I see what you mean. Disregard snarky response lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’ll tell you what, it bought us extra time. I’m pretty sure i talked Town out of a lynch on Doddsy who was either copped scum or tracked to the kill night 1, yet he survived Day 2. GOATNOM.

At the very least it was entertaining

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Perhaps you would feel differently had you played a few other games this year with Tweet. He got a scum cop role once, took this amount of time to claim, and flipped scum anyways. It also needs to be noted that we have no proof he is a gunsmith at this time, so it could easily be a fake for a scum investigative role.

OK yeah maybe I would. I mean fair play to him that is the way to do it as it fits a town motive too. Yeah could be a rolecop fake. Sounds like something GOATnom would come up with

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

That is impressive but you probs got yourself killed for it :hayden3 . Tbf when I saw this I thought you did it in mass claim after killing the SK. That would have been GOATnom

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw re: Nom's play that game, it was a bad idea, yes. But it kind of worked, until doddsy got shot at night which totally fucked him out of the plan of delaying things further

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
^That's the issue. It is a good idea but if one of you gets shot, ya fucked

Tbf when I say GOATnom would come up with that goes for any creative or experienced player which includes Tweet. However yeah I'm no lynching him tomorrow so I think we should look elsewhere either way.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm trying not to let this become one of those "oh well, lynch me then if you need certainty about my alignment" kinda games.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm trying not to let this become one of those "oh well, lynch me then if you need certainty about my alignment" kinda games.

I would not worry about that this much atm. you have opportunities to prove yourself and I look fwd to it. Let's be real here, if I had to choose, id rather you be town as that gives us a better chance obviously. And knowing you, if you are town, I doubt I will be dissapointed with wtv you have for us d2.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Would also have been nice had magic/big man posted a bit more so I can get some sort of read on them. Especially magic. He didn't even tell us he was town to start the game this time, which made me a bit sad.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I would not worry about that this much atm. you have opportunities to prove yourself and I look fwd to it. Let's be real here, if I had to choose, id rather you be town as that gives us a better chance obviously. And knowing you, if you are town, I doubt I will be dissapointed with wtv you have for us d2.
I mean I'd love it if we could lynch one of the people I'm heavily sus of tomorrow and supporting me in that would be one way of showing me you feel like cooperating with me :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.