Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
thinking something and knowing something are two different things. The other mason has no reason to claim as either alignment.
My point is if Mitch is the town mason in that pairing, the other guy is scum and their team know about everything they're writing in their mason QT. If Mitch is the scum mason, he and his team know who his mason partner is, so the only one left in the dark in both situations is the rest of the town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My point is if Mitch is the town mason in that pairing, the other guy is scum and their team know about everything they're writing in their mason QT. If Mitch is the scum mason, he and his team know who his mason partner is, so the only one left in the dark in both situations is the rest of the town.
Your point isn't really a point because we don't know the alignment of either mason. The other mason has no reason to claim.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So yeah, can't say I'm surprised at that town flip. Sky trying to absolve everybody including herself from responsibility there is YIKES

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So yeah, can't say I'm surprised at that town flip. Sky trying to absolve everybody including herself from responsibility there is YIKES
yeah he was clearly more townish after i locked my vote, im the only one that should be absolved of responsibility tbh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How come? Given deadline lynch, people were moving their votes from a claimed info role to someone who clearly had zero interest in playing for town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
How come? Given deadline lynch, people were moving their votes from a claimed info role to someone who clearly had zero interest in playing for town.
I don't agree that Barry showed zero interest in playing for town, he did ask people questions and tried to solve the game, the problem there was that since it's Barry, that sort of play usually translates more to his scum meta. If he really didn't wanna help town and talk shit to people instead, that'd just be regular town Barry lmao.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I hate that there are so many people in this section that you have to read backwards

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:(

Why are you so mean to me?
nothing personal tbh i just don't tend to read anything in between when I go to bed and when I wake up unless I absolutely have to

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeffs play around me really makes me wanna throw him back into the potential scum pool.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd argue that if we didn't read people on meta, Barry would have never gotten lynched yesterday. From that perspective I'm starting to understand what my hero Poyser was talking about.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're not wrong tweet, and I agree re:barry/meta

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you want to put me in NULL for pushing my scum read, by all means. I understand you disagree with my reasoning, but that's more of your problem than mine. And fwiw, we still don't know for sure you are town, so I'm not overly bothered by it whatsoever. At the very least, your eventual flip will tell us some things about the people who joined my wagon while remaining voiceless on their actual read of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.