• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Does it necessarily? Does degree of positive reaction = degree of towniness to you? I'd think not.

For example: I strongly dislike OMB's posts. I don't think that's scum. I think it's OMB doing his usual and being a simpleminded slot-filler (of a player), and it's NAI

All hail Sky the great mafia virtuoso :TI:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
It's amazing though, Barry, that here you are saying you'll be unlikely to be active but you can't resist playing the panicked defensive and taking shots at people who give you even the slightest look of disapproval

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
It's amazing though, Barry, that here you are saying you'll be unlikely to be active but you can't resist playing the panicked defensive and taking shots at people who give you even the slightest look of disapproval

Git gud mate.

:heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Okay at this point I am convinced you are losing your marbles and I'd rather engage with something that'll actually help town

Status
Not open for further replies.