Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if Rugs and Sky were aligned tbh. Sky loves voting her teammates first as she did with both me and I think OMB as well in my last game, she even made a comment in the QT about all her votes being on scum or something. But they also aren't ever votes that would lead to anything like her original vote on Rugrat and this vote today. She seemed to think she was getting lynched before bed so locking her vote on Rugrat was of no consequence especially if she was going to be lynched anyway which she seemed to think. Might be thinking too hard here, but if she were to flip scum at some point I'd be really interested in looking at Rugrat some more.
This is good too. Chris can be town too

Haza is still town. Jeff is likely still town too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh shit Magic's still in this game :kawhi

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Prob will to avoid dumb shit.

Vig can shoot sky. Plz and thank you. Don't care about skipping a night phase, resolve it.

why are you directing power roles when you haven’t caught up?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Prob will to avoid dumb shit.

Vig can shoot sky. Plz and thank you. Don't care about skipping a night phase, resolve it.
it skips a day phase

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vig hold your shot, there are no obvious targets except sky and I think that should be resolved by lynch or info. hold yo shot

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if BG is X shot they should 100% hold shot too, we are gonna need those shots in endgame, hoped locking my votes on scum early would clear me as town here and make what i'm saying easier to trust but ALAS :francis

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm back. Sooo... how the fuck did you lynch OMB over Sky?

Showtime

Reaction score
why are you directing power roles when you haven’t caught up?

Don't need to. That's twice sky has just evaded any sort of pressure or lynch. Her early impressions seemed to hint at scum. Others also pointed out she has been hinting at power roles all the time immediately in games and yet failed to do this game. Not even a "it would be a bad idea to lynch me". That's plenty enough, is it not?

it skips a day phase

And if she's faking? Sky is unlikely to clear herself, this should have been resolved this day phase.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Don't need to. That's twice sky has just evaded any sort of pressure or lynch. Her early impressions seemed to hint at scum. Others also pointed out she has been hinting at power roles all the time immediately in games and yet failed to do this game. Not even a "it would be a bad idea to lynch me". That's plenty enough, is it not?

I don’t disagree with your reasoning just disagree with you directing power roles having not caught up or participated in day

Status
Not open for further replies.