Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not saying you twisted anything either, I think the fault lies more with the people who probably just saw "lel Big Man made a play around OMB and asserts that it makes OMB scum so it must be true" without even trying to figure out why it supposedly makes him scum.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
so claim then.

also the case on OMB wasn't baseless at all, what he did makes perfect sense to do as a scum player and pretty much none as town. anyone is free to point out where I twisted his posts.

This is an odd post

I was being sarcastic because I disagree with mass claim now, so why would I claim.

not sure where I claimed you twisted OMB’s words. I said I agreed with it and still think you’re town.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm not saying you twisted anything either, I think the fault lies more with the people who probably just saw "lel Big Man made a play around OMB and asserts that it makes OMB scum so it must be true" without even trying to figure out why it supposedly makes him scum.
This is a good point too. Scum would jump on false info.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is a good point too. Scum would jump on false info.
Ye obviously that as well, with a decent part of town just following Big Man for the lulz it's very easy for scum to blend in.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I didn’t really understand the case, but i was pretty sure on it that Big Man was town and i was happy to trust his instinct

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I think it’d be pretty interesting to see what Sky flips and then compare the players on Sky vs those on OMB and the reaction around it. For a time it seemed like there was a bit of a divide between the two.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Since I mention it I’ll have a look in a few hours

Big Man

Reaction score
This is an odd post

I was being sarcastic because I disagree with mass claim now, so why would I claim.

not sure where I claimed you twisted OMB’s words. I said I agreed with it and still think you’re town.
I know you were being sarcastic but I want you to claim. if Sky is somehow town we could lose 4 town players before the next Day phase starts, and I wouldn't trust town to solve it.

there's questions that need to be asked such as why scum apparently weren't afraid of a watcher on tweet and also some hints that someone dropped earlier. the only concern is outing the bodyguard/protection but I don't really care about the rest of the roles.

and I wasn't talking about you there. it was Chris that said it felt like I was twisting his posts.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I can reveal that my role PM heavily hints at a certain kind of role being in the game, and if that role gets claimed I'll be near 100% sure they're town. Then again I am also almost certain that I know which player has that role so unless that expectation doesn't come true I for one will have little additional info from that claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anytime now people :p

Big Man

Reaction score
I think there's some merit in what Tweet is saying. I recall a few people (alco and lethal off the top of my head) said they'll follow because they trust my read, which is a bit sly because all the reasoning was given but the votes seemed to be due to me having a scum read on him when it should've been based on the reasoning given.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think there's some merit in what Tweet is saying. I recall a few people (alco and lethal off the top of my head) said they'll follow because they trust my read, which is a bit sly because all the reasoning was given but the votes seemed to be due to me having a scum read on him when it should've been based on the reasoning given.

Yea at first i was a lil annoyed at the statement, but ya those individuals did little to talk things out at all

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh and before anyone uses the activity WIFOM to read Magic town cause "this level of activity from him can't be scum" - it's Magic. He might be more active in his next scum game, or he might be very inactive in his next scum game and "play his image" as it's called in poker, there's no way to know for sure.
I mean I'm not avoiding playing, I don't have time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.