Nikki & John Are Done AKA They Canceled The Storyline...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did you see it coming?

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
MAIN-Nikki-Bella-and-John-Cena.jpg

"Nikki Bella and John Cena are officially donzo, and that's not based on her reality show ... that's what they're telling friends in real life.

Sources close to the former couple tell TMZ ... the exes are telling friends their on-again-off-again relationship has finally gone kaput because they've grown apart ... figuratively and quite literally.

Remember, while Nikki was filming "Total Bellas," John was tied up in China ... and that distance further fractured their already-teetering relationship."

Show of hands - who is surprised?

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Sheik

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For someone who always says there don't about this, you sure do post about it, lol.

Also, nobody really cared about this in the first place because of the "joke" going around it was a work and everything, and who actually cares about John's and Nikki's relationship.

I am not surprised at least, maybe they can drop this and move on, finally.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I mean it's kinda sad. But tbh I thought it was a work so Cena doesn't look bad for not loving her and being scared of ruining his image

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fake relationship has fake breakup then a "real" breakup...:booker2:

Sorry but if im dating someone and love them i sure as hell wouldn't sign a 75 page doc just to bloody move in with them

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If I was john Cena, I would have a different Nikki Bella every week

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Like Nikki said in the season finale of Total Bellas, she bottled in a lot of feelings that she didn’t let out until recently and it even got to the point where John told her that they should get back together once he'd gotten to know her better.

What bad effects repression can have, eh?

Last edited:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Plenty of people believe it was to a certain extent. It always seemed fake to me. :idk3:
Hmmm. Nikki doesn't seem like a nice person. Idk, maybe the type of girl to spread things behind your back.

I thought it was real. John can do better even though I think she's pretty.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, it was revealed today why the couple split. One of them had to stop working for John and Nikki to tie the knot and i don´t think we have to think too hard to reason that John wasn´t going sacrifice his career for Nikki, for any period of time, before I explain the actual reason.

Nikki comments that she´s not going to give up her career to ´hang around the set´, so she says, so, clearly, John wanted her to become a stay at home wife and mom, while she travelled around with him, tending to their children, looking after their home and supporting him morally and emotionally.

Now, 200 years ago, that mentality was in vogue. Everyone who could afford to followed it and the women didn´t suffer for it. The man worked, the woman stayed home, it was a mutual agreement that´s been kept since man first developed civilisation. However, in the modern day, the working life is shared by men and women equally, so John Cena´s wish for Nikki couldn´t possibly be granted, seeing as she was a modern American woman, who co-owned and co-operated a clothing line and a wine label.

Here´s a link to the story for those who want to get the official word...

Nikki Bella Reveals A Big Reason She Split With John Cena - WrestlingInc.com