Night Of Champions Poster Tutorial (WWE Title Match)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
In this tutorial i am gunna show you a simple way to make a Night Of Champion Poster to advertise Triple H Vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship
fb22c53c66.jpg

1. Open a new document '400x550'

2. We are going to add a gradient to the poster with the following settings. Do it vertically
61d70be90c.png

23924f1169.jpg

3. Now we will add some clouds to this. Create a new layer and go to 'Filters>Renders>Clouds' Set the blending options to 'Soft Light' and the opacity to '50'
e546eaebf7.jpg

4. Time to add your wrestlers. Take the pic of John Cena and put him on the left side of the poster.
34fd6e98ee.png

efa2716049.jpg

5. Now add Triple H to the right side of the poster.
5d886a5887.png

6ea0682191.jpg

6. We are now going to take the "Marquee Rectangle Tool' with the feather set to '20'. Start at the bottom and make it about an inch tall. Fill it in all the way, hold the 'Shift' key and move it down abut 3 click.
d7e4d290cc.jpg

7. Time for the logo. Take the Night of champions logo and center it on the top of the poster about 4 clicks down from the top. Now click the layer with the logo and move it down under the layer of the John Cena pic
28fea1e418.jpg

baec4021d0.png

590ae852a9.jpg

8. We will add the text now. We will have it centered on that black box we made. We will use the text 'Arial Black' and type 'WWE Championship' 'Triple H Vs. John Cena'
0d2b0cf462.jpg

9. Now double click the text layer and we will add a gradient to it witgh the following settings
a40be39a9c.jpg

eb0b6e3b29.jpg

d6e9bd7a82.jpg

10. Al we have left to do is add a border. first click 'D' to set ur colors back to defualt and then create a new layer. Now click 'Ctrl+A' to select the layer and go to Edit>Stroke and set it to '1 px' and you should now be complete.
fb22c53c66.jpg

Wrestling Station

yeah i think he deleted them as he wants those tuts he made to be exclusive in his site.

Weebo

Reaction score
no what happened was i used gfxuploader to upload them all and i guess the ite has gone down

Weebo

Reaction score
photoshop always works well......*advice*
i use photoshop to make my stuf. Bt the site i used to upload all those images went down and they is why the pics don't work anymore