Nier: Automata.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg

Nier Automata is an action RPG out for PS4 and PC that takes place in a post apocalyptic world where Humans seek to take back Earth from alien robots. Instead of fighting themselves, they make hot waifu Androids do all the work.

I..I love this game. It's so damn fun, the ONLY complaint I have is that the PC port is kinda poop and makes me wish I just bought the PS4 version for a stable FPS. I have 11+ hrs logged in so there's no turning back so whatever. Otherwise, this game is a good time. I really enjoy the gameplay and that it often changes perspectives and sometimes the entire genre of game it is. It fast paced, it's fluid and satisfying.

The soundtrack is beautiful, every area of the game has a unique a beautiful track to accompany it that makes traversing the world extremely immersive. The story sofar has be very interesting. It makes you question you actions and can get a little deep sometimes. I mean Nothing ground breaking, it's just simple philosophy...But it works !!

I've been grinding away when I can, exploring the world and what not. The fps problems are what are keeping me from having 30+ hrs in the game. Hell I might just buy a PS4 copy when it gets cheap just to own a physical disk, that's how much love I have for the game! So of course I recommend it...On PS4. Until the PC gets a patch or something I can't really recommend this version.

-- then again my PC doesn't meet the full requirements for this game so if you have a beast GPU and 16gb's of ram, have at it!!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This game was actually recommended to me on Steam. It looks very beautiful in terms of scenery and color.

"NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines."

That is the description on Steam. It actually sounds like a legit anime!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
This game was actually recommended to me on Steam. It looks very beautiful in terms of scenery and color.

"NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines."

That is the description on Steam. It actually sounds like a legit anime!

It's like a playable anime!

Reactions: Solid Snake

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I haven't bought this game yet but I plan on it for sure.

I played the demo and loved it, and from what I've read if you love the demo you'll love the game. Also helps that Yoko Taro is pretty much a genius and I'm convinced he's incapable of designing a bad game. Also I am quite sure the PC version of the game will end up receiving a patch to stomp out some of the bugs with it. Japanese devs are getting better at PC ports but things aren't gonna be perfect.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Not a fan of the whole Anime thing but the visuals do look awesome. Not gonna bother buying it though (well unless it has a major price drop sometime down the line, then yeah maybe).

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I recommend this game 10 fold. Also if you never played Neir or The Drakengard games. I would recommend a set of videos by a youtuber by the name of Clemps that would help out with the Taroverse.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I bought it, and it's a good game so far. Right now, though... I'm playing Horizon. Once I am done with that, I'll get around to Automata. So far, great game. Loooooove the music, too. LOVE.

Posting video ...just because...

Protip: Crank up the volume.