Nicki Minaj, Tyga, & Bow Wow Lead Young Money’s 2012 Releases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Young Money bombarded the charts last year with platinum releases from Lil Wayne and Drake, but they’re not done yet. Over the next few months, hip-hop’s reigning crew will return with albums from Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Bow Wow, and Lil Twist.
First up, Tyga will unleash Careless World: Rise of the Last King to stores on February 21. With “Rack City†and “Still Got It†getting spins at radio, the Cali rapper continues to seize airwaves with “Faded†featuring Lil Wayne. The star-studded set is expected to include collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Big Sean, J. Cole, Nas, Wale, and Robin Thicke.
Originally scheduled to drop last fall, Bow Wow is now eyeing a March 13 date for his seventh solo album Underrated, which features heavy-hitters such as Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Jadakiss, Musiq Soulchild, and Boyz II Men.
One week later on March 20, 19-year-old MC Lil Twist makes his debut with Don’t Get It Twisted led by the Busta Rhymes-assisted single “Turn’t Up.†Justin Bieber, Drake, and Nicki Minaj fill out the guest list.
On April 3, the red pink carpet will roll out for the sophomore album from Young Money’s First Lady, Nicki Minaj. Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, the follow-up to her 2010 breakthrough debut, has already spawned the singles “Roman in Moscow†and “Stupid Hoe.†In addition to her feisty alter ego, look for a surprise guest or two.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That sounds straight up horrible.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't even get the point of Bow Wow still rapping mind as well become a full fledged actor. And Tyga is never gonna get that album put out he'll get pushed back again I'm sure.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Only good album will be by Nicki imo.

Isn't there supposed to be a new YMCMB album too like the one they did a couple years ago?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah that was mentioned a little while back. They got like half of hip hop on their label though so don't see it being good like the last one wasn't good.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The last one was okay and there was a few decent tracks on there.

I wanna see Drake and Lil Wayne and maybe Nicki Minaj do a full collab album like Jay-Z and Kanye did.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Drake and Wayne were gonna do that until Jay and Kanye did it and they got scared to compete with them smh. Didn't wanna see it anyways as Drake is at his best when he doesn't collab but still a sissy reason not to do the album.

PY.

Reaction score
Apparently Careless World's already done.. If that shit gets pushed back one more time, I'm not even buying it.

Well, I'd buy it since Tyga is my favorite in YMCMB, but I'll be pissed especially since I believe six of the tracks already leaked and the last four CD's I bought had maybe 12-16 songs max on them. (Not including bonus tracks.)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He probably finished originally and then made a whole new version after waiting, lol. Seems like they been talking about his album for 2 years now.

Deuce

Reaction score
Tyga is the only one I really care for here, Bow Wow shouldn't be rapping, he's terrible.

PY.

Reaction score
I won't lie, Bow Wow killed some freestyles over somebody's beat. Check out his "All the Way Turnt Up" and "I'm Goin In"

He also came out with a few hot tracks like Boy or Girl and Sweat.