Nice work Paul!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It was reported earlier here that Stephanie McMahon is pregnant with her second child. The news of her being pregnant is true, however her pregnancy is farther along than the earlier report indicated. Stephanie's due date is set for July, not September.

Source: PWHeadlines.com

Marvel26

Reaction score
wow, another heir to the McMahon empire to consider in future!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Haha when I read this I was wondering how long it would take for you to say that. You're right they'll probably right him off of the show once she's not around due to her leave of absense.

Anyway good for them. As said another heir to the McMahon fortune. Shane better start having some babies, he's losing the battle haha.

kingovkings

Reaction score
If i recall right im sure i said i thought she looked pregnant a few months ago in the raw thread i think it was, Good for them i still dont see anything changing for trips tho he still gunna be on just as much imo that is :)

Nation

The game is lucky to be hitting that. But they need to slow the fuck down.

Soulpower

Aww how cute!!!

k0t0cz.jpg

Vandy316

Reaction score
boy, please be a boy
but anyway good for them and lucky for H

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hunter is just providing enough kids so that they can eventually audtion for wwe chairman when steph is done

Timmy T

Reaction score
Why does he have to slow down? Nothing wrong with Irish Twins, besides it's not like they don't have the means.

the dark knight

no wonder he loses weight.

good news anyway, more future WWE champions. i see them both fighting each other for the title 30 years from now. also, my sister's due date is july too. ill train the little prick so he can job for hhh's son some day...

Vandy316

Reaction score
no wonder he loses weight.

good news anyway, more future WWE champions. i see them both fighting each other for the title 30 years from now. also, my sister's due date is july too. ill train the little prick so he can job for hhh's son some day...

you realize that their first kid is a daughter so i doubt theyll fight for the title but i do see him having two boys and have that rivalry