• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NHL FANTASY LEAGUE chat

Rosie

Dark Side
zoom out if u can so i can see you're whole bench. u may have a max position somewhere idk
I logged off my laptop for the night since I starred at it all day... realized I forgot to edit my lineups today due to counciling + my paper so I wanted to make sure Mitch was in the line up since he has 2 points tonight already. Realizes I could make a roster move and did it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I logged off my laptop for the night since I starred at it all day... realized I forgot to edit my lineups today due to counciling + my paper so I wanted to make sure Mitch was in the line up since he has 2 points tonight already. Realizes I could make a roster move and did it.
yeah looking at it it does indeed look like your bench is full.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
if you want an extra bench spot you would need to slide an elligible playr into the ir spot, then drop someone later once removing them unless you have a free bench spot

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
tgivingnhl.PNG

tgiving2.PNG

Attachments

• tgivingnhl.PNG
    tgivingnhl.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 12

Rosie

Dark Side
Good news, ya girl is third.

Bad news, when I checked the site earlier to change my line-ups, it said no games despite having it on today and it messed me over on missing 4 apples!