NFL Top 100 Players Of 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Rock, Lesnar and Goldberg never faced the Undertaker at Mania you idiot.

As for the thread, i highly doubt the WWE will let Batista go. He is a star in WWE, whether he deserves it or not. He may be taken out of the ME for a little while to refresh his character and to remove some of the heat he has gotten recently, but he won't be released.

if u were talkin to me . well, i think i didnt read the shit well am havin exams and i barely get time to shit . i thought it was about who the superstars that left after mania not lost to taker at mania then left . sorry

The Icon

Reaction score
The writers would be idiots if they put that match at Backlash cuz Backlash is a RAW ppv, they should stop doing things like Armaggedon 05 and 06 (It's supposed to be SmackDown ppv) and the sam thing with No Way Out 07.
Oh, and about Batista's future I think he will feud Undertaker one month more and then he'll be in the upper midcarder position.

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
I was kind of pissed at where they place takers Match at the mania last night. I think the only reason they took the belt from Batista is because they knew if Batista beat the taker that fans would hate him for kill the only last real thing fan have to hold on to. I wish they would turn Batista heel because he did so much better as one, but so did Cena and I never got my heel change for him ether. Batista will win the title back sooner or later. Also sadly I don't feel Batista leave wwe any time soon.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Batista most likely will be around for awhile, like it or not. And if Batista wins back the WHC at Backlash thatd be close to as bad as if hed beat the Undertaker last night. not quite but close. I also think that Batista should just turn heel itd make things more interesting at least.

3lions

Reaction score
Backlash isn't a Raw PPV. There's no such thing anymore. The PPV's are all tri-brand now, as they will feature talent from all three brands.

puvubomb

Reaction score
I honestly don't think that Undertaker will be champion for long. He was just the perfect guy for Batista to lose to at Wrestlemania. I imagine that Batista will continue to be in the title picture, and probably win the title back in at least 3 months.

Wrestling Station

^Yup, they might turn Batista heel and be the Champion again after couple of months or so....That would be interesting as i still feel that the feud between Taker and Batista is green...I think they will add more spice to it during the days, and i think it will be really interesting to see that feud as any taker feuds are so good, so imo this feud will be stronger with time and Batista as a heel and some kickass story will happen. imo.

3lions

Reaction score
Okay , I'm calling it right now.

Batista defeats The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship inside a Hell In A Cell !!

Batista has stated on several occasions that this is his dream match and I doubt Taker will hold the title for more than three months. So here is a way to keep the belt off Batista for a little while, turn him heel, allow him to shake off the heat he's been getting recently and to have Taker put him over in the ultimate way.

phantomgerald

i have to say, batista was pretty decent in the match against undertaker. taker carried him yes, but not as much as expected

3lions

Reaction score
Taker didn't carry Batista. Batista brought his A game to Mania and put on a great match with Taker. Their match was not a case of Taker carrying Batista, trust me.

Reaction score
Okay , I'm calling it right now.

Batista defeats The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship inside a Hell In A Cell !!

Batista has stated on several occasions that this is his dream match and I doubt Taker will hold the title for more than three months. So here is a way to keep the belt off Batista for a little while, turn him heel, allow him to shake off the heat he's been getting recently and to have Taker put him over in the ultimate way.

I believe it will go down like this as well... :good:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
http://top100.nfl.com/

Do not feel like writing the whole list so just check the link if you didn't already know who all made the top 100. What are your thoughts on the list that was voted on by the players?

Brady as number one is fine to me can't really argue against it. Guy has another career year with not the best WR core. I'm also pleased that a good amount of Ravens got love even though as big of a Ray Lewis fan I' am him being number 4 was a huge shock to me. Think if any Raven should be ranked higher it should be Ngata. Also think Mike Vick should have been ranked higher. Guy still is as fast as ever and is leaps and bounds better as a passer.

Reid

Reaction score
I think Vick was ranked too high, I could see him being ranked that high after one more year like last year though, he should have been somewhere in t he 40's i think. Can't argue with Brady being number 1.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i'm fine with the people in the top 10 but I would have Revis at 4 and Andre Johnson at 5.