NFL' The League Life: Generational Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Willis

Probably A Skrull
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Post notes: Spoke with Dubb and got permission to post the entries with PDF as the images and the way I wanted to display the project was too big for the site. So go right ahead if interested click on the link and give it a read. Or not. I will still love you regardless .

1696336555410.png
The Introduction

Click on Logo Above For Entry.

goodell-roger-goodell.gif

Writers Notes: Dude, haven’t done something like this in years and being back on the site I received the itch to
try. Normally on the past site I would do NBA as I spent most of my free time playing NBA 2k but, not having
NBA 2k this year and the 2023 edition not in my possession at the moment, I took this idea over to Madden. As
well, using last year's Madden as the tool to create the base floor for this project, creates a situation where the
real world diverges into an alternate reality as I sim a year ahead creating a different outcome that didn't take
place in real life. So trying to make sense for myself and the reader is going to be a challenge, but hopefully a
challenge we can both enjoy and be along for the ride, this League Life and I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 1696334702478.png
    1696334702478.png
    101 KB · Views: 8

Willis

Probably A Skrull
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
1697204190345.png
Click Logo Above For the Link To The Entry.

Entry Two!
giphy.gif

Project Index

Attachments

• 1697204675311.png
    1697204675311.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Death By Looch