NFL: Seahawks VS Steelers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Please don't think I'm being an ass hole, or saying that I am great or anything but I'm just going to leave my opinion on this one as I see it.

There's really nothing that overall stands out about this one, and it doesn't really work as an "Overall" piece. What I mean is that there is too much of a contrast between the ultra bright cut of Batista and the super dark background. I think the lighting effect used on Batista is just a tad bit too bright. The choice of font is really not good as that cursive font is really hard to read. As a rule of thumb I usually tend to stay away from those types of font unless I am using them to make a background, in which case I'd blend them in a bit. The signature size itself is rather odd, the height is alright, but it should have been a bit wider. When I learned to make sigs, a good rule was that on average they should be about 400x200 pixels.

Overall: 4.5/10

Again, please don't take this as me being overly harsh. That's not my intent. I think that if you would have toned down the contrast on Batista, and made the bg a bit lighter this piece would work alot better. Try finding a few good tutorials on filters, I've found that those can be really awesome when it comes to getting the background and your cut to look as if they really belong together. Deviant Art has alot of those. Overall I think that the piece isn't really new, or cutting edge but rather more generic. that's not always a bad thing though.

Thank you for the feedback.. About that banner, i made it a simple design, just tried to make all the effects on the psd, and made the bkg just plain with a little splatter brushes thrown in there.

I made the psd with so much effects, detailed like hell if you notice how his body looked with big detail.

And yes, i know about the sites of brushes and stuff, thank you for your feedback, appreciated. :)

Ben

Reaction score
SEA_helmetPhotoHeader-1.jpg
@
PIT_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2