NFL: Seahawks VS Steelers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

"I don't know anything about GFXing?". lol. what the fuck ever.

You're just mad because everyone gave you great ratings with no real criticism but I came along and gave you the rating your graphic deserved. That is why you're trying to trash talk me right now. Challenge me to a gfx battle, and then we'll see who's better. Even though I already know who is.

ok, deal, i will challenge you, :D we will see.

(By the way, im not mad at you man)

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with Kevin Idol , Not really a great graphic . text needs improving alot. why does batista look Yellow i know your trying to make a focal point but that just looks tacky. the background isnt that good either.

Big improvement needed.

3/10

-R3-

Reaction score
Font is actually bad. If you wanted it like that, you easily could of chosen a better one.

Background is bleh too.

Meh, it's alright :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Personally I think the bg is ok, but the pic is excellent.

The only thing I'd change is the text.

Also, Kevin Idol just seems like one of those types who likes to bitch. His sig really isn't all that impressive tbh.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
Personally I think the bg is ok, but the pic is excellent.

The only thing I'd change is the text.

Also, Kevin Idol just seems like one of those types who likes to bitch. His sig really isn't all that impressive tbh.

Yours are top notch though..

And I love how I'm being looked upon as a bitch and a bad guy. When all I did was give an honest, thoughtout rating. God forbid I be like everyone else and just put "awesome 10/10". I rate the graphic as I see fit and give constructive criticism. The only reason Wrestling Station started shit with me is because I didn't give him a perfect rating like everyone else is. If people can't take a rating, don't post a fucking graphic.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yours are top notch though...

I don't make sigs. I'm an appreciator of art not a creator. Unless you're talking about writing in which case I'm both.

None the less I found the sig in here more unique than the one you have in your sig which just comes off as generic to me, but way to try though. Just offering up an honest opinion, y'know?

And I love how I'm being looked upon as a bitch and a bad guy. When all I did was give an honest, thoughtout rating. God forbid I be like everyone else and just put "awesome 10/10". I rate the graphic as I see fit and give constructive criticism. The only reason Wrestling Station started shit with me is because I didn't give him a perfect rating like everyone else is. If people can't take a rating, don't post a fucking graphic.

Hmmm, you didn't seem to much care for my thoughts on your graphic. Sounds like someone can dish it out, but can't take it.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
I don't care at all what you think of my banner. Nor anyone else for that matter. It just was funny in my mind how you can say the banner in my sig isn't anything good when the ones you have in your sig are ummm...well...shit(?).

And did I post my banner to be rated? No. So if you were to say my banner looks bad, I can say whatever I want in response since it was unjustified. Now, if I had posted my banner and got a bad rating from you, I wouldn't have said anything bad at you since everyone has a different opinion on gfx. Unfortunately, too many people here just see a pretty color or they like the theme of a graphic and instantly giving a 10/10, without giving a reason as to why they like it. Atleast I give a rating AND explain my likes and dislikes.

And just so you know, everything in his banner is generic, while alot of the effects in mine aren't. The text effects alone that I used can be somewhat complicated to do. But, fuck, you don't make gfx, why should you know?

Wrestling Station

Yours are top notch though..

You werent telling the truth. You were talking as if you are Mr Perfect. Which is bad. If you have comment about the banner i posted, say it, but not make fun of others and criticize them!
And then you said that you are better than me? I dont care what you think about yourself. I posted my banner to take advice and feedback, not to hear shit and negative speach about it.

Im not saying im the best GFxer! im not, but i know that i have the talent. And im improving everyday. Just stop acting like an errogant guy, try to learn from others and have the good spirit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't care at all what you think of my banner. Nor anyone else for that matter. It just was funny in my mind how you can say the banner in my sig isn't anything good when the ones you have in your sig are ummm...well...shit(?).

Once again, personal opinion. I didn't make those in my sig, but I happen to like them because they are unique.

And did I post my banner to be rated? No. So if you were to say my banner looks bad, I can say whatever I want in response since it was unjustified. Now, if I had posted my banner and got a bad rating from you, I wouldn't have said anything bad at you since everyone has a different opinion on gfx. Unfortunately, too many people here just see a pretty color or they like the theme of a graphic and instantly giving a 10/10, without giving a reason as to why they like it. Atleast I give a rating AND explain my likes and dislikes.

I offer my opinion whether its wanted or not. Deal with it.

And just so you know, everything in his banner is generic, while alot of the effects in mine aren't. The text effects alone that I used can be somewhat complicated to do. But, fuck, you don't make gfx, why should you know?

Well sheeeiit. I may nots know abouts gfx'in and alls that, but I sure can tell you what I likes and what I don't likes I tell you whut.

And I'm telling you that your banner is generic and weak looking. I don't care how long it took you to make or get right. Complicated isn't always better.

Oh and since I don't make gfx I can't pass judgement on it? I'll make sure to remember that the next time I go to the art gallery. I don't much care for that Picasso and don't find it terribly inspired, but dammit, what do I know about art?

-R3-

Reaction score
My god. Stop arguing over little pieces of pixels.
It's so innapropiate, go argue over penis size or something because GFX aren't worth arguments. Well arguments like these anyway..

I rate a gfx on style, looks, effort and skill.

StaticX

Reaction score
The siggy is really small...maybe decrease the height a bit more...its better then the previous one...the text would have been better if 'The Heel Champ' would have been placed at the top most part instead of bringing it down a bit...other then that,it looks empty and just doesn't suit me...I would rather add more pics than making a small sig...for me,I would rate it a 2/10...its really NOT your best...I've seen better from you!

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
Please don't think I'm being an ass hole, or saying that I am great or anything but I'm just going to leave my opinion on this one as I see it.

There's really nothing that overall stands out about this one, and it doesn't really work as an "Overall" piece. What I mean is that there is too much of a contrast between the ultra bright cut of Batista and the super dark background. I think the lighting effect used on Batista is just a tad bit too bright. The choice of font is really not good as that cursive font is really hard to read. As a rule of thumb I usually tend to stay away from those types of font unless I am using them to make a background, in which case I'd blend them in a bit. The signature size itself is rather odd, the height is alright, but it should have been a bit wider. When I learned to make sigs, a good rule was that on average they should be about 400x200 pixels.

Overall: 4.5/10

Again, please don't take this as me being overly harsh. That's not my intent. I think that if you would have toned down the contrast on Batista, and made the bg a bit lighter this piece would work alot better. Try finding a few good tutorials on filters, I've found that those can be really awesome when it comes to getting the background and your cut to look as if they really belong together. Deviant Art has alot of those. Overall I think that the piece isn't really new, or cutting edge but rather more generic. that's not always a bad thing though.