NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Pats D is gonna have to win this game, cause Brady can't do shit tonight.

SAL

Reaction score
No. They've put up a couple of clunkers this year, but none at home. I think everybody forgot that Green Bay has a good goddamn defense and the Pats are extremely susceptible to the pass attack. I feel good as long as they keep it within a score. But this defense is just GASSED right now.

SAL

Reaction score
Either the Patriots are the worst tackling team in history all of a sudden, or Barry Sanders got fat, white, and put on a John Kuhn jersey. This is pathetic.

Ben

Reaction score
The fact that Flynn has played this good is what surprises me...he hasn't done anything fantastic but he's been able to move the ball with a bunch of short passes. It helps that the Packers D is having another solid game on top of all that.

SAL

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the Pats defense to unleash the hounds, but they keep sitting back in a zone and giving Flynn time to find an open receiver. Or, more often, giving the RBs room to run after screen passes. It's on the coaching tonight unless they knew what they were doing and decided to sit back until the 4th. I'm quite happy it's a one score game.

Ben

Reaction score
Packers need to hold them to no points on this drive...Flynn has played good...but I see his nerves getting the best of him if he's put in the spot to lead a comeback with little time left.

SAL

Reaction score
Okay, put some pressure on Flynn please for fuck's sake.

Ben

Reaction score
Nice return by Shields there...seems like the Pat's offense is hitting on all cylinders so a FG isn't going to cut it here.

MrMister

Reaction score
Well if the Pats do hold on here you can't blame it on Flynn really. For a guy thrown to the wolves, he's survived.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah, Flynn's been fantastic. They coached him well, and he's done well himself to show restraint and not trying to do too much.

How about a first down or two, boys?

SAL

Reaction score
Fuck Ed Hochuli. Seriously. Fuck him right up his roided-up ass.

Kairi

Reaction score
green bay better move ass or it's over.