NFL: Ravens @ Rams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G 3

Reaction score
Aaron Williams

200px-Sabian_2.jpg

[FONT=&quot] Real Name: Aaron Williams
Wrestling Name: Aaron Williams
Nickname: A Dub
Weight:180
Height:5’11
Hometown: Brooklyn
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Tweener
Gimmick: Drug dealer thug
Appearance (If you can, include a picture for each)-
-Ring Attire: Black pants and bandana, writing on pant’s color matches bandana. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
l_bf0cf9c6e2ea1abe7c076e246809dbd2.jpg

-Entrance Attire: Wrestling tight pants, and coat.
-Hair Color: Black
-Hair Style: Small Afro
-Hair Length: 7 inches or so
-Tattoo: None
Personality: Calm, cool, thuggish, usually high.
Entrance Music: Hustlin' By The Game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJXdon0M7c
Entrance Details: Hustlin' plays by The Game as Aaron Williams walks out of the curtains. Spotlights shine as he poses at the top of the ramp before slowly descending down the ramp.
Finishing Move 1: “420” Splash ( 450 Splash)
Finishing Move 2: Cobra Clutch Back Breaker
Trademark Move: Pele, Running Shooting Star Press
Submission Move: Head scissors,
Highflying Move: Suicide Front Flip
Five - eight common moves:
High Knee
Sitout Power Bomb
Superkick
Baseball Slide
Springboard Leg Drop
Taunts: A Dub puts his arms out toward the person he is taunting and moves with his shoulders.
Movesets:

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Dirty
Match Style (Select three):
*Powerful
*Technical
*High flyer

Weapon of Choice: Ladder
Specialty Match: Ladder

[/FONT]

jwind

Reaction score
AJ Cash

ajc.png

Wrestling Name: AJ Cash
Nickname: n/a
Weight:220 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Gimmick: Best Wrestler in the Whole World, Period.
-Ring Attire: Sabin
-Entrance Attire: Sabin
-Hair Color: Sabin
-Hair Style: Sabin
-Hair Length: Sabin
-Tattoo: none
Personality: The Best
Entrance Music: "Walk Away" by Five Finger Death Punch
Entrance Details: As "Walk Away" by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play, the stage becomes covered with smoke. Red lasers start coming out from the smoke as AJ Cash enters the arena. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp and throws his arms out to his sides as he looks around the arena. He then begins making his way down the ramp while taunting the fans. He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and climbs the nearest turnbuckle and awaits the match.

Finishing Move 1: The Sacrifice (Famouser)
Finishing Move 2: Ultimate Sacrifice (Famouser off middle turnbuckle)
Trademark Move: Standing Side Kick
Submission Move: Tribute (Sharpshooter)
Highflying Move: Frog Splash
Belly to Belly Suplex
T-Bone Suplex
Fisherman Suplex
Snap Suplex
Snap DDT
Pele Kick
Cross Face Chicken Wing
Single Leg Boston Crab

Taunts: throws arms out to sides, ala AJ Styles.
Movesets: Lance Storm

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Clean
*Powerful
*Technical
*High flyer (rarely)

Weapon of Choice:none
Specialty Match: Submission Match

Sample RP (or link):

// Scene fades into a backstage room were Slippy McFisty is sitting in a chair, looking at an empty couch sitting in front of him. Suddenly the door opens up and in walks AJ Cash. He is dressed in a pair of designer blue jeans, a green polo shirt, a white dress jacket, and a pair of designer shades. He is met by Slippy as he enters the room. He reaches his hand out to AJ. AJ shakes his hand. //

AJ: Slippy, great to be here. Let’s get this thing started. Go ahead and sit down in your chair over there.

// AJ sits down and relaxes in the couch as McFisty takes his seat. //

AJ: I have to say, I would suggest getting a better couch in here. You need to come to my room and see white leather Armani couch in my room.

Slippy: Well, we are on a limited budget. We do what we can.

AJ: I forgot, not everyone can live the lifestyle like me.

Slippy: Unfortunately not. Are you ready to start?

AJ: Let’s get thing this rolling.

Slippy: Alright, first question. Tomorrow, you are scheduled to square off one on one with Wacko Jr for the #1 contendership for the PSSPW World Title, do you have any comments about this match?

AJ: Well Slips, I’m going to call you Slips, is that ok? Of course it’s ok. Slips, this is just another match for me. When you are in the spotlight as much as I am, these main event matches are just another day in the office. I’ve been from club to club around the nation this past week, which shows that I’m not worried. That’s the reason no one has heard from me since last week. Just because you don’t hear from me, doesn’t mean that I’m not ready. Wacko has very quiet lately. After he found out that he will be facing me this week, he has gone into hiding. That doesn’t surprise me, I would do it too. Who wouldn’t? I mean, look at this physique, this is a body of a champion. Wacko may have a few screws loose up in his head, but he’s smart. He’s smart for staying out of my way. If he’s really smart, he will not show up to the match either. But if he does show up, I will deal with him like I have every other opponent that is put in front of me. I will hit him with the One and Only in the middle of the ring. I will pin him and then will be declared to the #1 contender. I’ll be standing in the middle of the ring, as the camera flashes are everywhere, as the winner. I will then move onto my next situation, “Vegas†Vic Valentino.

Slippy: Since you mention his name, the two of you have fought twice before. He has been victorious both times. What will be different about this time? Do you have something special planned if you get to face him next week?

AJ: Slips, get it right, it’s not IF I get to face him, it’s WHEN I get to face him next week. Now, yes he has beaten me both twice we have met. Big deal. There will be no “third time is a charm†in this case. I have something in store for him. He only wishes he was half the man I am. He’s living in a run down apartment in the rough side of the city. He has to hide from all the men that he has borrowed money from. See, the thing is that all these men that are looking for him have money. The one thing that he doesn’t have and the thing that I do have. So while all of these guys have loaned out money to him, I have done something a little different. I have loaned around that nice gold belt that he wears around his waist. I am coming to take back what you owe me. That is my title, you know and everyone else knows it. You know deep down in your mind that you shouldn’t have beaten me. It’s ok though, you’ve kept that title nice and clean for me. I’ll keep that in consideration when I am beating you next week. Remember, when a loan is involved, there is always interest. Don’t worry though, I’ll take what I want and nothing more. I’ll take my belt and you’ll soon find out what the interest is.

// AJ grabs a bottle of water from the table in front of him and takes a swallow. He sits in beside of him and leans back into the couch. //

Slippy: One more question before we end this. Last week, J-Wind tried to bargain his way out of the match between you two. The idea backfired on him, resulting in your match with Wacko and the match with the two of you still happening. You finally get your shot at him next week at School’s Out. Do you have anything to say towards that match?

// AJ reaches up and takes his designer shades off and folds them up. He puts them in a pocket inside of his jacket. //

AJ: My old buddy, J-Wind, he sure thinks he is a smart guy. He comes to me and offers me a match for the #1 contendership, thinking I will let him loose. Well, he found out different. We have been at each other’s throat since day one in this company. Three months in the making and now it will finally happen. Next week at School’s Out, I will end this once and for all. I will step in the ring, just like any other match, and do what I do best. I have something really special in store of this match. It is going to shock the world.

// AJ stands up and pulls him shades out of his jacket. He puts them back on as he walks out of the room. //

Slippy: Well, there you have it. AJ Cash is ready for all three of his next matches. What does he have in store for Valentino or J-Wind? How will it shock the world? We will only have to wait and see.

// Scene fades into black, leaving Slippy sitting in his chair. //

RC Styles

Reaction score
X-Man

17a22e20.jpg

Wrestling Name: X-Man
Nickname: n/a
Weight:220 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): face
Gimmick:undertaker
-Tattoo: x on chest
Personality: The great
Entrance Music: Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Cahan Malone

UepGw1vDKAZAE5R.jpg

except normal tights and stuff, not the jeans

Wrestling Name: Cahan Malone
Nickname: N/A
Weight: 6’3”
Height: 235 lb.
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Gimmick: badass Irish guy
-Ring Attire: Same as pic
-Entrance Attire: Same as pic
-Hair Color: blonde
-Hair Style: buzz
-Hair Length: buzz
-Tattoo: Malone on back between shoulders, Celtic cross on both biceps
Personality: Young wrestler who left his homeland to seek new opportunities, and won’t let anyone get in his way of his dreams.
Entrance Music: Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
Entrance Details: Nothing too fancy. Just gets down to the ring. Improvise if you want.

Finishing Move 1: Celtic Cross
Finishing Move 2: Celtic Knot (Different from Finlay’s. Starts as a figure four leglock, but then transitions into a STFU type thing)
Trademark Move: Spinebuster
Submission Move: Either Celtic Knot or Figure Four
Highflying Move: Moonsault from top rope
Backbreaker
High kick
Bulldog
DDT
Hurricanrana
Body Slam
Suplex
Diving Elbow

Taunts: trash talk, etc.

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Dirty

*Technical
*High flyer
*Hardcore

Weapon of Choice: Wooden baseball bat
Specialty Match: TLC

Additional Information:

Fought and won some titles in Irish leagues, here to prove himself.
I might introduce some new characters later, but depends on my motivation.