NFL: Rams VS Giants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I hope he accepts it, he needs to hit the gym again, and grow his hair out, because right now he looks a little gay, but I hope WWE uses him right this time not like in 04-05, where he was in the mid card.

I hope he comes back as heel, and maybe goes to ECW? He could get a good match out of Lashley, and win the ECW Championship and give it some prestige again.

Great One

OH MAN!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW!!! Edge vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 24!!! I wouldn't know who to cheer for!
Wow, talk about greatest match of all time and a WM worth buying. =/

C4

Now Now I just said it that this is not going to happen,
and just to Break all the Rumors:

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
"It has been reported on some WWE news/rumor websites that WWE had offered Chris Jericho a contract, however, that report is inaccurate. While WWE has been eyeing Jericho, their interest escalated with the recent injuries to Kennedy and Undertaker, the impending departure of Rob Van Dam, and the always uncertainty of Randy Orton. Preliminary plans were to get Jericho back for the three-hour "season premiere" of RAW in October; however, that won't happen and Jericho will not come back, the decision has been made to make a major play for him to have him back by SummerSlam. Nevertheless it should be clearly understood that no formal contract has been drafted for Chris Jericho and he is very much a free agent in the wrestling industry. Of course TNA is just as hungry for Jericho as WWE and he has not made any public comments regarding his future with either company"

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
how many times have WWE or TNA tried to get Y2J back and failed? Shouldn't they know that he won't be coming back for a while? It would be nice if he came back, but I guess he's happy in retirement.

Mr. Mat

do you read the news he returns to the ring in july but for an indy promotion

C4

And should I assume Wwe is an Indy Promotion? Dude, he is not coming on to Wwe and that's the Bottom Line because Y2J said so!

Mr. Mat

i never said wwe was a indy promotion what u on? i just said he is gonna wrestle again

Montana

I dont think hes wrestling, i think hes a guest ref or something like that.

the dark knight

^^u mean just come back for the highlight reel or sumthin? not gonna work :(

get_brunk

Reaction score
Should they tender an off to Y2J, I wonder how many concessions Vince will make to get a big name back (at this desperate time when guys are dropping like flies).

If Jericho is serious about not coming back because of his music, will Vince try to wrap some kind of offer of time off (to tour) or some record deal or promotion or something or is Jericho going to stick to his guns and refuse to come back?

I think this will be interesting to see if Vince courts Jericho seriously or not and what he'll give up to get Jericho back. I think he should know that the guys he has right now are not nearly enough to carry things on their own. Jericho coming in would be HUGE!

Ben

Reaction score
STL_helmetPhotoHeader-1.jpg
@
NYG_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2