NFL: Raiders VS Bills

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Good learn from one of the best. If Benoit is teaching him and kinda taking him under his wing it will only help MVP.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Good, MVP deserves gold, and I see him winning some at JD. But really one person he reminds me of is the The Rock, I can see him being a key baby face and being a top guy.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
That's good to hear, who better than chris benoit wanting to teach you how to wrestle and entertain (Evolution....)

Reaction score
well i guess thats good mvp is problay the next big thing along with kennedy ,but knowing benoit is helping him out im sure mvp will be at the champion height soon

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
That's good to hear, MVP is learning from one of the best. I think that MVP should win some gold at Judgement Day.

Rell

Reaction score
Chris Benoit is not only a great wrestler, but also a great guy. Their should be more wrestlers like him, who are not afraid to put someone over, and doesn't have that me first attitude.

Captive8

Reaction score
I agree, Benoit is a class act, both in and out of the ring. Benoit is someone who in my eyes deserves another world title run.

Reaction score
Interesting news. Now that you mention it, it is very clear, MVP has really up'ed his game in-ring, and is on his way to the US title, and in future, Heavyweight Gold.

3lions

Reaction score
When MVP first debuted, I felt he was very green and he didn't interest me in the slightest. But there is no doubt that since beginning his feud with Benoit, he has really stepped up his game and has improved ten-fold. He has shown a lot of potential and could be a main stay in the WWE for many years to come. I fully expect him to become the US Champion at JD. Hopefully he wins the title clean, in a good match, which allows Benoit to move up the ranks into the upper-midcard/ME scene, without looking weak in the process.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
^^ I pretty much feel exactly as 3Lions except MVP has came to be one of my favourite wrestlers, and MVP has really stepped up hes game alot and can only get better with Benoit teaching him

phantomgerald

i agreee that MVP have improved since feuding with benoit, but i don't think he'll ever be heavyweight material

eggthief

Reaction score
I actually liked mvp in the begin but I get more sick of em every time that I see him in a match. But he might become good if Benoit teaches him everything, shame that Benoit aint a ME'er.

Ben

Reaction score
OAK_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg
@
BUF_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2