NFL: Packers VS Panthers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

This is how I kow that you three are posers and don't really worship The Great Khali.. Real fans know that his best promo wasn't actually a promo... It was the time he pointed to someone in the crowd and said... Fuck You!

Now, feel free to worship The Great Khali.

The Fallen Angel

Reaction score
^^^Khali can't cut a promo??? Speak for yourself.

The promo of the year was when Khali said "I want better competition"

The Promo of the year when last night when Khali (his translator) burned cena with the "you want some...come get some" line

MJ807

Reaction score
That sucks they should have Edge and Benoit feud Benoit doesn't need to win but we can see some really great matches come from it. And they never really give Benoit a chance Khali has more mic time than Benoit. And if hes so bad give him a manger who can talk for him.

Truth

Reaction score
When Benoit was managed by Shane and he fueded with Rock that was great. He needs a manager like Shane who can do the talking. I think Benoit does better as heel but thats unlikely to happen. Hes not even that bad on the mic, when he talks he can put on a good promo. Doesnt need to be as charismatic as Cena to be in the ME, he could put on some pretty good promos if he tried. Edge/Benoit would be a great fued, great matches, and qualify for fued of the year, but WWE once again will make the idiotic move...by the way, does Undertaker really ever talk? I know hes not supposed to but it just proves you dont need to be cutting promos right and left to be a heavyweight champ.

Ben

Reaction score
GB_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg
@
CAR_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2