NFL: Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i meant a few good defensive additions this off season. Their offense is so damn explosive.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I feel like the Broncos are going to be like the Seahawks of last years playoffs, surprised as hell when they knocked the Saints out. They'll be their to spoil it for some other team.

Broc

Reaction score
I feel like the Broncos are going to be like the Seahawks of last years playoffs, surprised as hell when they knocked the Saints out. They'll be their to spoil it for some other team.

I agree with this so much! Denver isn't a team that has the ability to get it done all the way to be honest, and really, if any decent QB had the supporting cast Tebow did, they would completely destroy the some teams, the defense they have is unbelievable, and the O line is great, but yet, Tebow can't do shit until the 4th quarter

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dolphins completely blew this one, combined first and second quarter Brady had like 7 completed passes, since beginning of the the third quarter 27 unanswered points for the Patriots.

Broc

Reaction score
come on jets come back! I want to see the Eagles make the playoffs

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Patriots D again. 24-27 with a minute and 48 left, Pats can end it with an onside kick recover though.

Broc

Reaction score
the Giants need to start DJ ware, it seems like the only good run plays they get are from him

Status
Not open for further replies.