• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL Draft 2020

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
maybe they feel like they need a new young core? but I mean, they were a game away from the super bowl last year so it makes little sense to do that. can't believe the packers STILL haven't taken a WR

Doom

La Bestia
Patsfan84 said:
maybe they feel like they need a new young core? but I mean, they were a game away from the super bowl last year so it makes little sense to do that. can't believe the packers STILL haven't taken a WR
The Packers got plenty of receivers on the roster with nine. Rodgers' got weapons around him. But then again, they need another star receiver other than Davante Adams, to help lead the receiving core.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
EWeKwb8U0AEytPS.jpg

OH MY GOD! Niners why trade away a hell of a player like him? Damn I'm loving my Offense right now, but are the Eagles giving up for him hmm. Now he's been a little injury prone, but when he was healthy he can get you 900 Yards Receiving Yards easily.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
HoHo said:
EWeKwb8U0AEytPS.jpg
OH MY GOD! Niners why trade away a hell of a player like him? Damn I'm loving my Offense right now, but are the Eagles giving up for him hmm. Now he's been a little injury prone, but when he was healthy he can get you 900 Yards Receiving Yards easily. (Thread reply)
i wouldnt say hes a hell of a player he was in buffalo he was hurt alot. You are getting a fast player I mean fast.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Comparing what my Eagles put on the field last Season it's night and day. Greg Ward was the Starting WR, now you have Alshon, DJax, Reagor, Goodwin and Hightower who is another speedy guy from Boise State.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
HoHo said:
Comparing what my Eagles put on the field last Season it's night and day. Greg Ward was the Starting WR, now you have Alshon, DJax, Reagor, Goodwin and Hightower who is another speedy guy from Boise State.
i do think hes a upgrade and good kid but hes more of just a vertical threat and kick returner

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I'll take that. We didn't have this last Season legit were going to dominate hard if all goes well and people stay healthy.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Please he'll be holding that Clipboard. Wentz played all 16 Games last Season, and had a freak accident with Clowney in that Playoff Game. He'll be even better with more Weapons to play with.