NFL discussion thread:week 13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What a terrible game, my condolences to the Bears + Packers fans watching this.

Love how everyone has some sort of rooting interest in a game today... except DK. Poor DK.
what was it like 550 total yards to 50? crazy domination

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
what was it like 550 total yards to 50? crazy domination

Before garbage time you're right. 30 first downs to 7. 40 minutes to 20. 241 rushing yards to 24. All this despite Detroit having 4 turnovers. Total domination.
Reggie Bush <3

Dude, these Raiders receivers look beastly. Going up for catches, making big plays, going through the whole sideline routine... McGloin trusts them. Why shouldn't he?

Fuck Black Friday.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Let's just say matt Flynn will probably rethink his career tonight

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rodgers has to be considered as good as Peyton now. His team's completely fallen apart without him. This is 2-14 Colts bad, maybe even worse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rodgers has to be considered as good as Peyton now. His team's completely fallen apart without him. This is 2-14 Colts bad, maybe even worse.
Agreed. Flynn was bad, but look at his O Line play. only Rodgers can make plays with literally no blocking

on the Suh safety he came through instantly and almost untouched

Snowman1

Reaction score
His line actually played worse than the stats indicate. Pressure all day, although the stats tell you how Lacy couldn't find a hole. Suh should have just set up a tent in the backfield.

Speaking of line play, how is Oakland's line protecting McGloin so well while Jennings keeps getting hit in the backfield?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
His line actually played worse than the stats indicate. Pressure all day, although the stats tell you how Lacy couldn't find a hole. Suh should have just set up a tent in the backfield.

Speaking of line play, how is Oakland's line protecting McGloin so well while Jennings keeps getting hit in the backfield?
we got our all pro LT Veldheer for the first time this season

plus McGloin makes quick decisions

oh and the DallAss defense

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I didn't come here to brag or anything, but GO PACK GO!

Thank god the Thanksiving meal was so good today, that game was fucking awful. So many damn excuses from Packer fans. I knew we were a disgusting crew of homers, but shit is just sad. Oh, the 95 minute ride home was all Packer radio also, that made it 1000x worse. Don't blame McCarthy, it's not like he was calling running plays that didn't work nearly every first and 2nd down...and people shitting on our defense so bad....4 fucking turnovers. 120? total yards....Thanks to Jim Jones on the last drive.

At least we can sit Rodgers the rest of the year and call it fair, now.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
we got our all pro LT Veldheer for the first time this season

plus McGloin makes quick decisions

oh and the DallAss defense

Your offensive coordinator should be called a performance enhancing drug. The dude's done great stuff with McGloin, Pryor, Henne and Freeman lately.

Didn't Monte Kiffin used to be good? (Yeah, yeah, I know... talent... ever since he left Tampa for UT he hasn't done anything)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Your offensive coordinator should be called a performance enhancing drug. The dude's done great stuff with McGloin, Pryor, Henne and Freeman lately.

Didn't Monte Kiffin used to be good? (Yeah, yeah, I know... talent... ever since he left Tampa for UT he hasn't done anything)

running a vanilla base cover 2 d is super dependent on talent. I think ol Monte got too much credit in Tampa. he was solid, but look at the talent those teams had it was ridiculous

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dunbar just got nailed big time by Porter