NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not really. Chris is an end, Kyle a guard. I suppose they will likely meet up some, but not often.

Just repeating what came on NFL Network, since I don't have my own thoughts or something like that :haha:

HERE WE GO! Hard to get pumped for a game that has 10-7 all over it, hope it's an entertaining 10-7 though

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think he's good but has a chip on his shoulder cuz cruz got the money and he didn't.
He has been steadily declining since his monster playoff run a few years back. He seems to have forgotten how to catch the football at times

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Look for L. Bell to go off today since I have him on the bench in 3 leagues.

edit: not even that I dislike Bell today, just like some other match ups better like Rainey @ DET or Vereen vs Den

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
oh shit Tavon Austin still trillin

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He has been steadily declining since his monster playoff run a few years back. He seems to have forgotten how to catch the football at times
I remember him being considered to have some of the best hands in the league and they made a big deal about it. He ended up having a bad game that day, but other than that he is pretty consistent catching the ball. Just feels like Randall gets his looks now

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really keeping an eye on the 6th place race, nothing else matters. Running fake reverses to backup quarterbacks. What is going on?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I remember him being considered to have some of the best hands in the league and they made a big deal about it. He ended up having a bad game that day, but other than that he is pretty consistent catching the ball. Just feels like Randall gets his looks now
Not really the case. Randall plays a small % of the teams snaps and only gets a few targets a game, he just makes the most of them.

When I see Giants games this year it just seems like Nicks and Eli are a half beat off chemistry wise and they are on the verge of big plays but they just miss on a half step or half second on timing. Nicks looks fine physically and seems to get open, but they are just off.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not really the case. Randall plays a small % of the teams snaps and only gets a few targets a game, he just makes the most of them.

When I see Giants games this year it just seems like Nicks and Eli are a half beat off chemistry wise and they are on the verge of big plays but they just miss on a half step or half second on timing. Nicks looks fine physically and seems to get open, but they are just off.
Maybe. Randall plays quite a bit though. Nicks does play more but the giants run 3 wr sets the majority of the game with Cruz in the slot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
anyone ITT need a Rb in our fantasy league? I have 2 too many