NFL Discussion Thread:Week 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I just paused and said... umm....I'm watching the game and she said "but you said you wanted to hang" then I said Oh, what you doing tomorrow? and she said I dunno just call me after the game I guess.

That sounds awkward... but hey, a girl that understands your love for football and won't get all selfconscious and shit? Damn, you found a keeper.

Shoulda done that with mine tonight, can I borrow your balls? (inb4aidsjokes)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That sounds awkward... but hey, a girl that understands your love for football and won't get all selfconscious and shit? Damn, you found a keeper.

Shoulda done that with mine tonight, can I borrow your balls? (inb4aidsjokes)
Lol, well yeah she's cool with it. She knows i'll be in love with her again in 4 hours.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jacksonville wins! Jacksonville wins! What the fuck! :cornette:

poor Dolph's, Stacy's out.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
vip, or just red zone, they're covering that game non-stop
I'm talking about the stream i'm on. There were 11 options an hour ago, now down to 7. Oh well, just laughing at Packer fans. Around here I wouldn't be surprised if most pack fans just realized Flynn is doing well, turning it back to the game and possibly shutting up for a few minutes to watch.

52 you BEAST.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Josh Gordon, savior of my fantasy teams, I bow to you. 12 catches for 204 yards and a TD with Weeden throwing the ball? You amazing person. If you are a person. You could be a alien lifeform. You're certainly superhuman.

TOUCHDOWN CHARGERS TO SOMEBODY I'VE NEVER HEARD OF! :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm talking about the stream i'm on. There were 11 options an hour ago, now down to 7. Oh well, just laughing at Packer fans. Around here I wouldn't be surprised if most pack fans just realized Flynn is doing well, turning it back to the game and possibly shutting up for a few minutes to watch.

52 you BEAST.

Hey, look, your creepy tweets paid off. A-Rod got his 'stache back.

Snowman1

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT JACOBY JONES OR WHATEVER THE ONE OVER IN GREEN BAY IS WOW THAT WAS AWESOME

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
wait a fumble? Lol word, unneeded review, but let's see what happens. Flynn needs a 1st down bro.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
and lol @ the booth stating we didnt go with Crosby. Who would?