NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I can't see Thank Me Later living up to all of the hype tbh. Lately Drake hasn't been impressing me like he was before he officially signed with YM.

xtremebadass

I listened to it a couple times straight through and it is growing on me a little. The beat is still pretty sick, but once he says "I know way too many people here that I didn't know last year...who the fuck are y'all" I just lol which brings down the track for me.

Wordlife

^yeah that line got to me too, I was like what? Really?

But its growing on me too, HOPEFULLY Thank Me Later is great!

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Damn I'm Just Listen The Song Twice...Excuse It On Repeat LOL But Damn TML Is Gna Be Great!, And Did He Say I'm Abt 2 Set It Off In This Bitch Jada Pinkett, LOL And I'm Abt Too Go Michael Jackson, Thiller On The Ni66az, All I Need Is A Red Jacket With Zippers!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Over isn't nothing special to me, Drizzy should've had It's Been A Pleasure as his first track off TML.

What new collabos are you guys expecting from the XXL Freshmen '10 class?

Pill x Nipsey Hussle
Big Sean x Wiz Khalifa
Freddie Gibbs x Nipsey
Big Sean x Fashawn
J. Cole x Donnis

NinoBrown

Reaction score
XBA where you at son?!

[yt]P5NkpSdcThY[/yt]

Drop The World! More like dropped the ball on this video, especially with Baby's dragonball head makin an appearance!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
T.I.-Im-Back-540x540.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ln0nlz3mged/T.I. - I

xtremebadass

XBA where you at son?!

[yt]P5NkpSdcThY[/yt]

Drop The World! More like dropped the ball on this video, especially with Baby's dragonball head makin an appearance!

I got to agree with you here Nino. I didn't think Drop the World was that great to begin with, other tracks off Rebirth were way better, but the video was really weak. It was a cool concept, but didn't work.

this is good shit Nino, thnx

straight_edge76

That T.I track is pretty kickass. Glad to see that T.I is getting back to work, he is one of my favorite rappers of the last 5-6 years tbh.

MizMasta3000

that is hot

[yt]gtumYwv0YYo[/yt]

new Gucci shit. Since I'm in the A, ya'll wont hear this on the radio for another month :p

[yt]4Px-HRGhRCY[/yt]

This shit goes hard.

MizMasta3000

:laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1: :laugh: :rofl1:

[yt]jj40rTKDfq8[/yt]

lolz

NinoBrown

Reaction score
MizMasta went from an old school week (which only lasted 2 days) to Waka, Gucci and Soulja Boy. You fell off son lol.

MizMasta3000

I like the first two. Soulja Boy is fucking garbage

The return of Flashback Joint of the week:

[yt]JFZLq6R-ZtM[/yt]