NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
True. Of the "Freshmen" the best comparison to Lupe Fiasco would be a guy like Cudi or Drake imo. I think he is better then both of said names though tbh.

Except that Lupe's been mainstream since he first came out in 06. No freshmen from 09-10 can compare to him. Plus there's no hate following him. CuDi acts like Kanye at times and people are doubting Drake on what he can bring to the table. Fuck, I'm talkin like a Lupe stan.

Bone Thugs are the truth no doubt. They were the first people I ever heard to do the Rap/Sing combonation.

CuDi/Chip Tha Ripper - Hyyer. VERY Bone Thug influence.

TBH I'm not a big BTNH fan, I gotta be in a mood or something to listen to them. And I consider BDK more over looked then underrated. Without Kane, there wouldn't be Biggie, without Biggie there wouldn't be Jay and the rest you guys can fill in.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
And I consider BDK more over looked then underrated. Without Kane, there wouldn't be Biggie, without Biggie there wouldn't be Jay and the rest you guys can fill in.
I believe the fact that BDK is so damn overlooked makes him underrated at the same time tho, same with Slick Rick...

straight_edge76

TBH I'm not a big BTNH fan, I gotta be in a mood or something to listen to them.

That's the way I am with alot of different artists; Lupe, Drake, Wale, Biggie etc. There are very few rappers that I could just listen to at any old time.

Famou$ 187

the rapper pill is looking for size 10 copper foamposites
[YT]xnfCLcxNQZ0[/YT]

MizMasta3000

^ hahahahahahahahaha

I went to Lenox and bought me a pair of those bitches yesterday for my birthday.

Wu-Tang Clan >>>>>>>>>>>>>All btw

MizMasta3000

[yt]_oMQ4ZFdH5c[/yt]

Call me a bitch but Busta Rhymes used to scare the shit out me.

MizMasta3000

This marks the first day of MizMasta's throwback joint of the day

Day 1

[yt]jSUl3GnU8ks[/yt]

straight_edge76

[YT]5dzUb1l_qn4[/YT]
New Ludacris song, taking shots a Tiger Woods it sounds like lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
FRESHMEN!!!!!!!!!

[YT]6NDv3R-5ZLA[/YT]

[yt]It8v9Pb8oQI[/yt]

[yt]dKUw1yfbT9s[/yt]

[yt]YXHsdJiUpRE[/yt]

[yt]3IKX2-lG2jI[/yt]​

Dre

Reaction score
Big Sean recently been added to this years list. Hopefully Donnis and Emilio Rojas made this years list. I have a feeling Spitta is on this list too even though he's technically not new.