NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Drake x KiD CuDi x Wale @ GQ Photoshoot

drake-kidcudi-wale2.jpg

Wale looks so lonely in that picture man, I bet somebody that Drake and CuDi were talking about Ye leaving Wale out. Hope these three make a song together...

Drake: Awww look Bro Kanye just texted me that he just made another beat for me!!!

Cudi: WORD?! man thats Rage-tastic Broski!!!! Ye gave me 2 beats for Man on the Moon!

Drake: Man Kanye’s the MAN!!!

WALE: …..These mutha fuckas…..
Courtesy: inky@datnewcudi.com

straight_edge76

Drake- "Forever (Featuring Kanye West, Lil Wayne & EMINEM!)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUU6nOUQ3c

I heard this a few weeks ago but haven't had time to post...what do y'all think? idk if its a real song or just a mix of the 4 artists but it sounds legit and i think its on Drake's album. idk Wayne kinda weakened it imo but he is garbage imo. Kanye (Not Auto Tuned...I assume Jay may have impacted that) sounds good but Drizzy and Em fucking murdered the track...Drake's "hitlist" line is the best on the song. Thoughts?

I also heard that Drake and Em are gonan have a song on Relapse 2!!

Wordlife

love the song so much.... and the hitlist line is sick! All 4 of them owned that shit, goooood collabo imo

And Drake + Eminem + Relapse 2 = ME HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY :D :D :D :D :D

straight_edge76

yeah i know what you mean.
Im just one of the biggest Weezy haters on here i think lol

I honestly want to see a Em and Ash or Cudi collabo..

Or the ultimate Em and Tecca Nina.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Not too sure on that Tech/Em collabo. That entire song "Thug Pit" was a diss at Em but Em doesn't really hold grudges unless you're Mariah or ICP.

P.S. The long awaited collabo of Em and Wayne was a fail. Song is garbo.

Wordlife

Eminem did a song with my homie Tech.... didn't go out as well.... can't wait for K.O.D. though

straight_edge76

Yeah Em and Tech did a song together along with RZa Xzibit, KRS and Chino XL called "The ANthem" just heard it today, its pretty old but its fire y'all

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]D33SkG_mXFo[/yt]

Never expected this collabo to ever happen with my boy Wiz, he's putting in so much work for somebody that made a dope ass mixtape with Curren$y.