NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Kanye's album probably will be considered album of the year. Wayne is highly overrated but not like before.

Earlier this year, fans were really high on Wayne but after his album came out and people got to hear Wayne's best effort in that album, the fans kinda died down. They're still there but not like before. I'm not an avid Wayne fan but they are a few songs like from him.

wayne-2.jpg

Wordlife

yea when I first listened to the new Kanye cd I was very let down... I was like NOOOOO...whats with the singing in all of these damn songs!!! Fuck his new style

I officially finished the cd for a 4th time all the way through today and now its one of the best cd's I have right now. I didnt give it a chance. It's pretty damn good. Pick up (or download =) the new Ludacris cd too... Theater of the Mind....ITS AMAZING!!! no kanye pun intended)

Montana

I haven't heard much in the way of good things about Luda's album. Myself personally thinks its gotta be one of those albums that has to grow on you, because its pretty weak after the first listens. Its not bad, its just not good (not up to luda standards) Ludacris has pretty much unlimited resources to make a great album, and with the production and guest, i dont think it lived up to expectations.

Montana

MC Breed Died.....For those that don't know he was pioneer rapper for flint/detroit michigan. Heres one of his classics.

[yt]Nj31LWPjFoc[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
I heard about his death on the radio yesterday and they said that he died from Kidney failure.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
the new Kanye is fucking amazing. It's not even rap anymore, which might hurt him with some people. But there's so many good songs on there, and all the songs fit with each other.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Lil Wayne disses 50 Cent

"All about a dollar, fuck 2 quarters/Bitch I pour syrup in that Vitamin Water
I hope you die ugly and tonight will be gorgeous"

[yt]NBz8XUj2WUQ[/yt]

Does Wayne really wanna go at 50? Please discuss.

Wordlife

hmmm interesting track there. Wayne vs 50 would be interesting, but not to be stereotypical or whatever, but it could actually get violent (and I mean psychically). Both guys bring strong things to the table (no homo) and this could be something that might cause the downturn for one or the others career's if this becomes very serious

BTW: I'm sick of hearing "Ima Beast, Ima Dogg, Ima Beast, Ima Dogg" Its getttttting so annoying and repetitive lately!

CT Styles

Is it seriously that? I've been listening to that like all day and didn't notice. It sounds kind of different to me; perhaps as you can barely hear it in the clip lol.

Montana

Anyone hear Brooklyn Go Hard by Jay Z yet. That track is sick, Although idk about hte chick singing in the background while Jay is rapping. Still a tight track.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Wale- Nike Boots OFFICIAL Music Video!!!!

[yt]LTstFaMf-4E[/yt]

It's about damn time this song hit mainstream, I'm tired of that fucking autotuner/vocoder.