NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^ I do admit, C3 coulda been a lot better, too much slow songs, it needed more songs like you aint got nuthin, or La La La

Famou$ 187

Got Money is the best shit on there. It's sad that he puts more material on mixtapes that he does instead of his albums.

Famou$ 187

Why you say obviously? Just because it's Lil Wayne don't make it real rap. And no i'm not referring to the song you said. Lil Wayne would get murked in a battle against Joell Ortiz or Skillz aka the rapper eater.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Tech N9ne's Killer was weak. That's why I don't like double albums, too many tracks, too many no names. Everybody Move and Wheaties were the only good tracks.

Albums of the year
Nas - Untitled
Kidz in the Hall - The In Crowd (underrated group)

Not saying Carter 3 because it didn't live up to the hype.

Anticipated albums
Young Jeezy - The Recession
The Game - LAX
Saigon - Greatest Story Ever Told (Pushed bacc, WAYY too many times)

Famou$ 187

Tech N9ne's Killer was weak. That's why I don't like double albums, too many tracks, too many no names. Everybody Move and Wheaties were the only good tracks.

Albums of the year
Nas - Untitled
Kidz in the Hall - The In Crowd (underrated group)

Not saying Carter 3 because it didn't live up to the hype.

Anticipated albums
Young Jeezy - The Recession
The Game - LAX
Saigon - Greatest Story Ever Told (Pushed bacc, WAYY too many times)

I'm pretty sure you mean David Banner.

Dre

Reaction score
David Banner's album is called The Greatest Story Ever Told. Saigon is called The Greatest Story Never Told.

Montana

my thoughts on 2008 albums (released/unreleased)

Lil Wayne Carter III - Solid, but not album of the year worthy

Nas - Untitled. - Again very solid album, just a little slow for my liking. Too much of the album sounds similar.

Game - LAX - I have high hopes for this, however the tracks pre released aren't exactly catching my ear, as great. Although imo, this will be my album of the year.

T.I. - probably my personel most anticipated album. To me, the hip hop game relies on TI at the most. He's like the last real throwback to good hip hop imo. The songs i've heard are not that good either, although im confident TI will put together a very well rounded album.

Eminem - 2009 im thinking. I hate to see him rush it in this year. Same as Detox.

RIck Ross - Dont sleep on this, probably my favorite hip hop album at the moment, however i think something will come along better.

To me, hip hop is falling off and its not the soulja boys out there. Its just the lack of quality hip hop. Im not giving up on hip hop, but there too many gaps. Westcoast hip hop has snoop/game. The south is over polluted and NYC rappers don't grind hard enough to release enough albums. Midwest is still trying to gain respect. Honorable mention goes to Chamillionaire. Flo rida gets rookie of the year for giving us a new sound. Im not a huge fan of his songs, however i respect him for changing things up a bit.

Beer Money Army

DMC to undergo surgery for blood clots...

Darryl McDaniels, aka DMC of the legendary Run-DMC, has been admitted to a New Jersey hospital, where he is expected to undergo surgery to remove two major blood clots later today.

The rapper had recently been suffering from pain and swelling in his left arm. The pain became so intense he went to the hospital, where doctors discovered the blockages. It's unclear how long the 44-year-old will remain in the hospital, but the unexpected sick-bay stay forced him out of a planned appearance at the AVP Beach Vollyeball Tournament scheduled to take place in Brooklyn tomorrow and air live on NBC.

Credit: Music-News.come

i hope he's going be alright

i found this and thought it suited it very well

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hj_INaGqLtM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hj_INaGqLtM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

exC.On

Reaction score
Forgot about this on my albums list but you can add rakim's cd i think its going to be called "The Seventh Seal" to that list. im deff going to listen to that. First album after nine years. Hopefully he still has it in him.

Famou$ 187

Luda2208.jpg

Atlanta bred rapper Ludacris will be inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame this year.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Luda (born Christopher Bridges) will be the first rapper inducted into the hall of fame.

Other artists who will be inducted this year include R&B singer Keith Sweat and rockers Widespread Panic.

The annual induction ceremony will be held September 20th at the Georgia World Congress Center and will be broadcast live on GPB-TV Channel 8 at 8:30 pm.

In related news, Luda is putting the final touches on his sixth studio album Theater Of Mind and will be starting in the new Guy Ritchie movie RocknRolla.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The Game feat. Lil Wayne - My Life

[YT]ERVS2C4-jkQ[/YT]

In the beginning, you hear dogs barking and panting. Game yells at the two dogs Biggie and Pac after a shot.

In the second verse he says:

You see them 24's spinning, I earned 'em
And all the pictures of me and Em/ I burned them
So there ain't no proof I walked through 8 Mile
And so since it ain't no Proof, I'll never walk through 8 Mile.

Thoughts?