NFL: Cardinals @ Seahawks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
HBK or HHH

Well both are amazing in the ring and on the mic. HHH has more backstage influence which could be a partial result of the success he's had but none the less he's great. HBK too is great and has been great forever. They have both put on nasty fueds and are future HOF'ers but I think I'm going to have to take HHH by yet again a hair. I've seen alot more of his matches and think he just puts on incredible matches everytime, just slightly better then HBK. If I had to grade either one I'd give them a 10/10 so there pretty much equal to me, but if i had to choose one it would have to be HHH, better ME'er then HBK i think.

the dark knight

both equal too me actually. put them both in a match against each other and ask for nothing. summerslam's match is one of the nest matches in history!!!

both of them actually have the ability to control the crowd and give a perfect match no matter who they are against.

sorry mate, its a tie.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Hmmmm obviously my sig says I love them both. This is probaly the hardest to judge. HHH was around for the biggest surge in wrestling The Attitude Era. Where as HBK was out for the entire period, and came back late to the party if you will. I think HBK has been perfoming at a higher level for a longer time than HHH, and as Truth said how much of HHH's backstage power led to his success, we will never be able to judge. I think its incredibly close but i'm gonna go with HBK by a small margin. I just think HBK has amazing in ring psychology, and can put on a main event like nobody else.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Wow really close but I would have to say HBK by a small margin. They were both incredible wrestlers who were entertaining and competed in good matches.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I'd have to go with HHH just because i watched the Attitude era was my generations era and Shawn wasnt around for it. None the less thats very close to call.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
HHH only because it's thanks to him (and stone cold) i started watching wwe

Reaction score
I'd have to say The Cerebral Assasin , The Game , The King of Kings , However you wanna call him Triple H . . Well at first he used to be under Shawn's wing during the old original DX days but when Shawn left after Wrestlemania 14 the Raw right after that Triple H blossomed when became the new leader of DX and expanded his Faction. Ever since then Triple H became a leader and i never took my eyes off the TV cause of that. I loved his feuds with The Rock ever since they fought mid card for the Intercontinental title. I liked him more and became my favorite superstar when he returned after his injury in Smackdown and became Undisputed Champion . . When he went to Raw and became heel , I loved the way he formed Evolution and dominated. . Im not taking anything away from Shawn though but i really wasnt there when he was at his prime during the good ol days and didnt get to appreciate the highlights og his career. .

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler