NFL: 49ers @ Eagles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
Will DX still be together when hhh comes back

with hhh still not going to back for at least 3 months, and hbk going for a operation when the game returns where does this leave DX
no doubt last year DX was the stars of Raw and the wwe when they reformed, but with hhh been out so long will they be able to pick up where they left, who could they feud there is no arted RKO with edge on smackdown, and with the mcmahons feuding with lashley, wat compettion would DX have, so i have the best thing is make hhh heel and have him beat cena for the title.
comments plz

The Ripper

Reaction score
even though turning triple h heel is good, and i want to see Cena lose title i would rather have a diffrent superstar as the champion rather than triple hbecause it would just become the same sort of storyline we always see.

Wrestling Station

i dont think DX will come back. Recently, HBK went back to his old gimmick, and HHH is going to be as a heel once he comes back. I think DX is over now.

the dark knight

that was discussed b4. but, DX was over since HBK said "HBK IS BACK". they will tag team or help each other sometime but no dx.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If it was to happen it would only last as long as it requires for HHH to nail HBK with a pedigree.

Taker

Reaction score
I think that when Triple H returns to Raw, DX will be reunited but they won't be much of a Tag Team as i would think Triple H would want to go for the WWE Championship for one last time. I would like HBK & HHH to win the World Tag Team Championship from the Hardys, but i would also like a match between HHH and Cena or Khali for the WWE Title. No doubt, the WWE Draft is coming up soon, so i would also like HBK to go to Smackdown to feud with Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
yea im preety shure that this DX reunion is over. I mean i think that when HHH comes back that maybe they will have some matches together and we get to see shawn where the DX ring attire lol. But yea it was fun while it lasted.

But one thing they can do is have DX stay active until the next draft and then one of them cna get drafted to smackdown and there ya go the split of DX lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think they might be together for a month or two when HHH gets back but I do think DX is over. Its pretty confusing cuz even a week or two ago HBK still did the crotch chops. I mean I wouldnt put too much stake into the fact that HBK started coming out to his old music, cuz without HHH it doesnt make much sense. I kinda would like to see HBK on SD. If HBK gets drafted to SD I would love to see a Edge- HBK- Matt Hardy Ladder match for the WHC, I think that'd be sweet, but idk if HBK is going to SD.

eggthief

Reaction score
hbk shouldn't be on SD, I just can't see him there he belongs on raw and I would love another hhh-hbk fued the last one was damned good, especcially the HIAC match.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler