NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wow Romo with 2 pick 6s in the first half

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rono heading to the locker room holding his injured shoulder

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tight old game this one, Arod has just got banged up though, could be bad news for the Pack

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Love how this season we have all these rules to protect the QB and like a billion quarterback injuries

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers losing on Brett Favre's night is pretty comical.
Also, the greatest QB to ever live has looked just "okay" for the most part this year. And he doesn't seem to be ice cold in clutch situations. Even Russel Wilson has looked better in clutch situations, and he's pretty mediocre. Sure, there's been injuries and maybe he doesn't have much to work with but still... this is a fucking God playing against children. Surely he can do better.

Also LOL at Romo and the Cowboys. Romo has 5 picks in the 2 games he's been back (not to mention 2 pick sixes) lol. Apparently Dez was talking shit before the game to the Carolina DBs, lol. Nice 2 catches there, bro.

I forgot who else played and don't really care. Pretty enjoyable Danksgiving Football tho.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Brady will throw more than 77 yards against the Broncos. Also, BARACKKKKKKKK Osweiller is GOAT in the making. :smirk2:

Snowman1

Reaction score

I'm calling it now, Bears win tonight. :russo:

Holy shit! I actually made a correct prediction!!! :blackshock:

I'd like to thank my family for always supporting me through this tough process, my fans who shower me with likes for some reason, oh and also thank God because we have to remember to thank him in all these speeches, because without someone's love and care this wonderful moment three years in the making wouldn't be possible! :yay: :woohoo: :win:

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rodgers does need to play better yeah but tbh his supporting cast is asstastic. For example Davante Adams has no business starting in the NFL. Dude is TRASH.

Still Brady's the king of getting great production out of mediocre players lol. Lets see if he can pull a miracle out of all these injuries against the GOAT defense

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Brady could win a SB with a team made up of WWEF forum members.

Reactions: Vice

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and the Saints D conceeds a score on the Texans first drive, man they suck

Snowman1

Reaction score
butbutbut no more Rob Ryan :why:

Stefon Diggs is SO good