Next MW2 map pack

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Activision has announced the second map pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, named the Resurgence Pack, will be available for download first on Xbox Live starting June 3. The pack will arrive on PC and PlayStation 3 sometime later.

The Resurgence Pack will include five multiplayer maps. Pricing and map details were not announced.

Activision is hoping this map pack is as successful as the Stimulus Package, the first pack released last March. The Stimulus package set sales records on Xbox Live, selling over one million units in the first 24 hours alone.

Activision executives noted on their financial call last week that Infinity Ward is continuing to handle development on these maps despite 35 employees resigning from the studio.

Pay those greedy executives more money for more overpriced content. Go ahead, sheep.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
If one of the maps included is Toujane Tunisia, idc how much it is, I'm buying it.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Overgrown, Crash and Bailout are fucking Camper Havens. Atleast whenever I'm on them. I hope these maps are a little better for those who run and worse for those who stand.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The new maps look pretty awesome I must admit. Carnival looks banana crazy.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I finally got this game today. Going to play the campaign to get my skill back up then it's on to online play.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Carnival is gonna be the best map that has came out. I mean i play on my PS3 all the time and these maps that just came out are like all boring. Bailout people just hid fucking houses. Salvage they hide in a house. Crash they hide in a house. Shit gets boring man....

But i remember when i first got the map pack. The first match i played on the new board was Crash and i dropped a nuke. HAHA. i laughed so hard...

I cant wait for Carnival...

Tobe__

Reaction score
The price for the last map pack was a joke. If they included these 5 as well, maybe it would be worth the price. Releasing two map packs so close to eachother just reeks of greed and bullshit. IW aint getting a dime from me.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
^Are you new to COD?

Slash

Reaction score
Not worth 15$ for 5 maps no matter what game it is. I can't believe so many people bought the first map pack for that much either just fueling Activisions already massive shitstorm.