next champs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chain Gang DX

Reaction score
who do you think the next champs will be?

wwe: rey mysterio, suprise! once he comes back and gets drafted to raw. if not him, then rko if he stays.

heavyweight: randy orton if hes drafted. if not, mark henry

ecw: cm punk. snitsky would, but he has no fan support

Nation

Hopefully Randy Orton wins all the titles and becomes Undisputed champion.

Truth

Reaction score
It all depends on who gets drafted where. What I would like to happen is Cena vs. Booker T at Vengeance, Booker T wins. As for the WHC title, I see Edge holding it for a while until Kennedy comes back and loses it to him. ECW title will be stripped tommrow by Vince I think, and then possibly Orton wins it once he's drafted to ECW. CW title...what? theres actually a champ for this. Tag titles most likely unified at the draft show in some big tag match, WGTT wins it. United States belt, MVP holds onto it for a little bit, Marella...wow I lost all my liking in him lately, his gimmick pisses me off, let him be the heel russian he's probably so much better at that, anyway anyone could take it from him, hopefully Burchill when he returns.

CenaMark54

Hopefully Randy Orton wins all the titles and becomes Undisputed champion.

I hope to hell that happens.

Actually, on wwe.com today they had an interview and Orton said he was going to take out everyone until he was the only one left.

Reaction score
I'd love to see Randy Orton get a big push all the way to the gold.Although he has had a slight push taking out legend upon Legend , unfortuantly i don't think he will get the big gold. If not , i hope that he gets the I.C Title.

CenaMark54

Orton is well above the IC title at this point. He could win it whenever he wanted, making him holding it useless.

C4

WWE Championship = JBL
World Championship = King Booker
Intercontinental Championship = Randy Orton
ECW Championship = CM. Punk
United States Champion = William Regal
Womens Championship = Kamala
Tag Team Championships: Kane and Undertaker
World Tag Team Champions: Rey and Batista

Reaction score
Randy needs to get a full on push for the WWE title, but I think it might take a while before he actually gets it...I don't think it'll happen until Survivor Series of course that all could change if he gets drafted to Smackdown...

the dark knight

i'd kill to see kane champion again but it wont happen sadly.

u should've delayed this for next week! we should see what will happen in the draft 1st.....

Antony_nz

Reaction score
I want kane to become champoin.

I think John Cena will lose his belt when HHH comes back.

.tim

Reaction score
I dont think Randy will get a big push after the hotel incident. I would like to see him fued with Santino for the IC champ I think they could put on some good promos. With Santino eventually dropping it to Randy of course.